Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's intro

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:27 am

Hi folks, most of you will know me as CelticRose in chats.

I'm 30 years old female from Colchester, UK. In my spare time I do a bit of writing, music, love to play my piano, as well as poetry and read romantic fiction mostly. Simply because that's what I'm interested in writing about mostly other than the spiritual stuff.
I have been on this path and working with spirit - well my third eye opened up ten years ago as did the hearing ability to hear spirit as well. But I could feel spirit before that just didn't know what it was. I also love to work with my intuition and I love to work with planetary energies for healing visualizations as well as working with the stars when I can for channelled messages, a lot of the time.
Anything else feel free to ask me and I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Peace ;)

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Good to see you, Celtic! That's cool that you write - me too! See you around the chat!
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Yep. I've posted some poetry in the members talent section if you feel like reading it at all. But will talk to you on the chat too!

RobbieK.

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Hello again CelticRose, so happy to see another familiar name still here at ABT. Thank you for a lovely introduction! I hope to se you around and in chat \o/

Helen

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Nice to see you CelticRose. these introductions put mine to shame.. i am going to have to put a bit more about me.. i just take it that everyone knows me here lol.

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Aww, Helen, I'm sure your introduction will be lovely when you get a chance to write it, or rewrite it. I will be looking forward to reading what you put about you though!!!

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Hi Celtic :) Lovely to meet you.

Don't think we've managed to talk before in chat, but look forward to reading your poetry and so on. We seem to have quite a few writers on ABT :)

Take care and see you around
Hugs
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:57 am

Thanks Samantha, nice to see you posting. Nope, not yet, its under the members talents section, but just to be warned, my poems are a long but enjoyable read!

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:00 am

I'll have a look later on today

Thanks!
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Daania

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 8:49 pm

Hi you ^_^ You are a bit mysterious persona. You are kind and somehow I picture a white pure light around you. You are amazing.
Nice to meet you ^_^

With Love, Daania.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information