Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

RobbieK.'s Intro

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

RobbieK.

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to click this Introduction of mine. I must admit I have made a few over the years, I have been a member for a few years, and did a couple of disappearing acts.

However, I have maintained friendships from this site, and is always somewhere I lurk from time to time.

I'm a 38 year old Scotsman (Just trying out the age of 38, been ok so far in first couple of weeks), and I'm the local idiot/comedian (Typical Aries), pretty down to earth and love seeing happy people.

I have sensitivity of emotions from others, and have the ability to read connected photo's. I'm aware of 2 guides, which by the help from this site several years ago when I was just a 'noob', have maintained a low level guidance for those around me.

I have relatively positive success in readings, both online and face to face, and I enjoy relieving stress and creating positiveness - happy atmospheres.

I hope to be a part of this site as I once was back in the day, and along with familiar friends, create new ones too.

I look forward to seeing you in the forums or in the chat \o/

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:48 pm

Good to meet you, Robbie. I may have bumped into you in chat. Lot's of positivity in your intro! Love it.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:58 pm

hey Robbie, nice to see you popped back in chat.
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Hiya, Lovely to see you back and posting. Hope to catch you in chat again sometime soon!

RobbieK.

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:59 pm

hehehe Thank you ColeWayne, LunaSea and CelticRose \o/

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Hi Robbie

It's nice to meet you. I'm glad you've returned
I agree with what you said about the site not being an easy one to forget. The friendships here are priceless.
Scotland.. oooh. Had a couple of friends in Scotland, I love the place myself.

I look forward to reading some of your posts/getting to talk in chat someday.
Take care

:)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Helen

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Lovely to have you here Robbie thanks for joining our new forums! Welcoming everyone is lovely of you too .. makes us all feel special to have people say hi big big hugs.xxxx

RobbieK.

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Helen wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:33 pm
Lovely to have you here Robbie thanks for joining our new forums! Welcoming everyone is lovely of you too .. makes us all feel special to have people say hi big big hugs.xxxx
Thank you Helen, I was always a part of this site and I hope to always remain so. such a positive impact on my life.
I aim to say to hello to everyone, I can be annoying like that hahaha XD

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information