Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Greetings and Salutations

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:32 pm

Hello, all! I go by Cole Wayne here. It's not my real name - surprise, surprise.

I'm female, twenty-eight going on twenty-nine. I joined here last year after having a number of experiences that either meant I was losing my mind, or something paranormal was going on. I'm still not sure which sometimes.

I'm a writer (not yet published) and have had a few different jobs to pay the bills until I become the next, like, James Patterson or whatever. I'd love to be the next J.K. Rowling, but you know. We can't all be awesome.

As far as psychic ability goes, I'm not entirely sure what I have going on. I'm sensitive to emotion. If someone's upset it sort of gets on me. I sense presences, see manifestations, and hear voices. I'm 98% sure these are spirits (Spirit?) because I've gotten external confirmation much of the time. I own Tarot cards, but it's been a long time since I used them. I've participated in a handful of chat readings. I go back and forth between wanting to practice reading and embracing these abilities and shoving them aside in case I'm crazy.

I love film and TV. I'm one of those people who can quote some movies word for word all the way through, but can't remember a simple math formula. Would that I could trade one talent for the other, but alas, here we are.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Steve
ABT Administrator

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Glad to have you on board ColeWayne and welcome to the new forums

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:43 pm

hey Cole nice introduction
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

RobbieK.

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Hello Cole, what a lovely introduction. Such a pleasure to meet you, and I hope to see you in and around ABT and chat :) \o/

Helen

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:09 pm

I am the same with films.. watch the same ones over and over .. My favourites i listen to whilst i am ironing lol. Sounds like you have quite a lot of gifts there. Being sensitive to others empath can be daunting at times. But its good to know how to shield when this happens. We are all part of this universe and i believe in energy levels and being on same wave lengths which will sometimes explain feeling others feelings or knowing what they are going to say before they say it.
I am babbling on lol .. nice to meet you Colexxx

ColeWayne

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:30 am

Thanks everyone! I look forward to chatting with you all.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Hey Cole great intro and hello :D
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi Cole :)

Nice intro. I'm glad you found ABT, it's the best place for all of this.
You're definitely not crazy, I think quite alot of psychics/mediums (etc) have questioned their sanity at some point though lol (myself included) but I definitely, definitely agree with Helen that you have a few abilities just showing themselves :) seems so.
You may be an Empath, ever heard of those? and the hearing voices and seeing manifestations you have a few of the Clair's going on :) clairaudience etc etc. That's amazing. It's great how eventually you can develop them (abilities) but also how they can change your life......I mean being able to sense others emotions , whilst it can sometimes be tough, isn't it great? I tend to find that it helps you in friendships and so on, relationships too and workplace and even with animals. Those who can't talk and express feelings. The list is endless and I wont ramble but welcome :D stick around

(And i secretly hope you will try out practice reads some day )
:)

You're a writer? that's fab, what kind? poetry? fiction/romance, etc?

I also hope to see you around in chat/forums
Take good care

hugs

Sam
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

ColeWayne

Unread post Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:54 am

A few people have suggested I could be an empath. I'm not sure how one goes about confirming that. It wouldn't surprise me. It may make me a bit more intuitive and able to understand people's feelings, but is a heavy drain that's sometimes not worth it.

I do the practice reads in chat, but haven't done any on the forums yet. I'm still finding my feet there, so I like the chat reads.

I write fiction, mostly supernatural/fantasy.

Daania

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 8:50 pm

You are interesting. Bit secured and safe, nice, kind and humorist. There's an good vibe around you. Nice to meet you ^_^

With Love, Daania.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information