Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

New here, need grievance support

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Casey89

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:52 am

Hello. My name is Casey. I am in a tough situation. Drug addiction has ruined the lives of more people than I am comfortable saying. My ex (four years have passed since we broke up), recently died. My new boyfriend doesn't want me going to his funeral and I understand why. But my ex and I also had SO MANY WONDERFUL TIMES!!! We had pet nicknames for each other, and I also had a myriad of health issues and my ex tried to take care of me. He was also only 18 when we met and I was 21. We were together two years. I had a miscarriage with him, too and that's why I broke it off. I fell out of love and didn't find it fair to him. June 10th is his birthday and funeral services. I need to know that he has forgiven me for not attending his services. Instead, my parents will go in my absence. I'm crying as I write this. Someone, please reach out to me. Please. Please, please help me. Thank you for reading this.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi Casey

First of all welcome to ABT . I'm so sorry for what you're facing at the moment. This reply may be shorter that i'd like it to be but didn't want to read and run

Understandable you've come here seeking support during this dark time and i'll start by saying that everyone here is lovely and so helpful, you'll find lots of support here from members / volunteer readers and staff and if there's anything anyone can do to help , even if it's guiding you how to use the site or anything just let us know

I'm really sorry about today :( I can understand why you would have wanted to go.. and of course, though you have a new partner now there's no doubt that you and your ex had good times and treasured memories together... I understand ... hugs

So I know this probably bring little comfort today as it's without a doubt, an unbearable day for you but in answer to your question over .. does he forgive you?.. I can be sure to tell you that yes he does forgive you.... He will forgive you as he will be aware of the situation surrounding why you couldn't go today... He likely knows that you will never forget him and that you will honour and celebrate his life in your own ways.. big or small, he knows that- even from the other side

It's easy for us to say that none of our passed relatives want us to feel any pain and sorrow but we have to remember these are emotions that are going to come, they are part of our grieving for people we have loved and cherished here in life... there really is no way to push our feelings away and the best thing anyone can do for the grieving is sit with them.. please make sure you have supportive people around you at the moment Casey and also if things get really bad contact a grief support line (they can really be good for the times when you just need to talk to someone who isn't so involved/close to the situation)

I hope this doesn't cause further upset to you but will he be buried? I guess i was thinking along the lines of going to visit in your own time and pay your respects. I believe that.. we don't have to physically go anywhere special to talk to them. so .. even if you say a few prayers tonight before sleeping... or light a candle at home for him. There are so many ways to send your love out to him and pay your respects and I promise you.. you are 100% forgiven.. please don't think for a second more that he's angry at you
I think too that if he could say anything to you right now it would be along the lines of Thank you..

Feel free to visit the chat rooms if and when you feel up to it.. and if you're looking for a reading , under 'Members support' we have some info to help you navigate.. other than this we have a grief board you're welcome to post away in that section to honour and remember him.

I hope this brings a tiny bit of comfort to you, i'm sorry for your loss... I'm keeping you in prayers

Sam J
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi Casey

Here is a quick link to the Bereavement and Grief board :
viewforum.php?f=60

Thought it might help to have a space to talk about him when you need to

Hugs
Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Casey89

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Thank you, Sam! I posted to the bereavement forum. I'm still learning to navigate this site! Ugh!! Anywhere I can get help with a medium?

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information