Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Angel722 Intro

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

angel722

Unread post Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:29 am

Hi, My name is Angel. I'm 43 and live in Northern Arizona. I have an awesome husband and 3 great kids, one dog and one cat:) After several years of working in loss prevention, we are now in a position for me to stay at home and focus on my family, crafting and my spiritual path.
I don't like to place alot of labels on who I am but have been connected to spirit since the age of 5 and spent a lifetime trying to learn and grow into whoever it is I am meant to be. I was raised Christian but due to the conflict of these abilities and the religion, I learned to create my own path to the Divine.
I'm not really good with introductions, so the best way to get to know me is through my posts or simply ask :) I am excited about being here as I used to do readings and would like to be able to do them again. My hope is to continue to learn and grow and to also help other's on their path's as well.
Thanks for reading,
Blessed Be, Angel

ColeWayne

Unread post Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:12 am

Hi Angel! Lovely intro. Thanks for your response to my post! See you around.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:58 am

angel722 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:29 am
Hi, My name is Angel. I'm 43 and live in Northern Arizona. I have an awesome husband and 3 great kids, one dog and one cat:) After several years of working in loss prevention, we are now in a position for me to stay at home and focus on my family, crafting and my spiritual path.
I don't like to place alot of labels on who I am but have been connected to spirit since the age of 5 and spent a lifetime trying to learn and grow into whoever it is I am meant to be. I was raised Christian but due to the conflict of these abilities and the religion, I learned to create my own path to the Divine.
I'm not really good with introductions, so the best way to get to know me is through my posts or simply ask :) I am excited about being here as I used to do readings and would like to be able to do them again. My hope is to continue to learn and grow and to also help other's on their path's as well.
Thanks for reading,
Blessed Be, Angel

Hi Angel :)

Nice to meet you. I'm loving your posts so far enjoy reading them. hugs

I look forward to reading more

See you around and take care

Sam
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:47 am

Hey Angel and Welcome to ABT :) Awesome introduction and I look forward to meeting you. Hopefully you can join us in chat sometime.

LWM :sunflower:

aprilr81

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi Angel,

Thank you for the picture reading you gave on April 2nd. I have passed the message on that was given. Thank you for your response on my picture as well. Welcome to ABT! Hope to see you around some more in chat!

Aprilr81

summerfoxx

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Welcome, Angel. :) Enjoy your stay and have fun posting. :)

Daania

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi Angel ^_^ Your passion to help others is incredible and the words you say mean so much to you. You are genuine and really adorable. Caring, very caring persona. Nice to meet you ^_^

With Love, Daania.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

SilverG

Unread post Sat May 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Hi Angel,
so nice to have met you. Hope we speak again soon.

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information