Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello Everyone

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Child of God

Unread post Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:36 am

I'm basically a paranormal guy. I saw Jesus when I was a nine year old child. I have heard the voice of my Father God. Seen the Holy Spirit. Seen, and heard my guardian angel calling out my name. Witnessed some of the powers of the spirit world. Seen some of my deceased relatives in and out of my dreams. Witnessed some of my friends and family out of their bodies while they were dreaming. Also, I have both seen and talked with demons and the dead. And was temporarily possessed by a demon twice. I wish to share some of my experiences and learn from yours.

Thank you for having me. :happy:
"It is not what you look at that matters, it is what you see." - Henry David Thoreau

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:59 am

Hi ChildofGod

:welcome2: To ABT. Glad you found us. Hope you enjoy the forums and I look forward to reading more of your posts

See you around :o)

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Child of God

Unread post Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Thank you Samj. :peace:
"It is not what you look at that matters, it is what you see." - Henry David Thoreau

Child of God

Unread post Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Also, I would like to add that I have had alien encounters.

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:07 pm

welcome to ABT lovely to have you here. hope to meet you in chat
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

Child of God

Unread post Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Thank you, LunaSea. :)

RobHDx

Unread post Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 pm

Welcome to ABT, you had a very broad range of experiences. Did you ever give an interview to someone else?
You are also welcome in chat to meet new people.

Child of God

Unread post Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:36 pm

I have never been interviewed. But, I have traveled the globe through cyberspace sharing my experiences. Surely, you may very well see me in chat, when time permits. Thank you.

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information