Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hola, a little introduction to Nico

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Nico

Unread post Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Toodle Hoo!

I stumbled upon ABT quite some years ago while Googling 'Milfs in your area'; seems Google was having some issues that day. On a positive note, I found myself in a great chatroom with a group of like-minded, friendly people and I have been a regular visitor since.

A little bit about me: I am ace, I adore animals, I enjoy nothing more than having a good belly laugh with my friends, laughter is really good for ones survival I find. I enjoy reading, non-fiction mainly, Mills and Boons is for wussies. I am a loyal sort, once I consider a person a friend, I have their back to the end .. unless they dare to drink my last beer, there is just no going back from that level of betrayal.

Oh, I believe in Santa Claus, I saw him kissing my mom Christmas of 95.

Cheerio! :D

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:21 am

Hahaha. I love your comment about Mills and Boons, yes I can relate to that, being a writer and I don't tend to read ANY of Mills and Boons eiither. =D
But nice to meet you nico, hope to see and talk to you about in chat sometime. Good on google having issues though.

ColeWayne

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Nico! Good to see you on the forums. I enjoy talking to you in the chat. This intro made me laugh. I wish I was as witty.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Helen

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello Nico !! You never fail to make me smile. thanks for joining the new forums we love you!!!.xxxx

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:52 pm

lol hey nico nice intro :D
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

RobbieK.

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:03 pm

LOL - Lovely intro Nico, love your sense of humour, is good to see yer still here. Hope to see you about on abt \o/

hopeful

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Hi Nico,
I wanted to say hello, and nice to meet you! I'm new myself, and as my name would suggest, hopeful to gain some insight in to clairvoyance!
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

summerfoxx

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:58 pm

LOL. Welcome, Nico. :) I love what you said about the beer. :) I love your introduction.

angel722

Unread post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Hi Nico! I believe in Santa Claus to, I remember standing by my window sill waiting for him to come on Christmas Eve. It's one of the most magickal times of the year :) It is nice to meet you and I look forward to reading your posts or chatting in chat!

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information