Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello everyone~

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

yasorina

Unread post Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:15 am

Call me yaso for short, I'm new here, I thought i'd join because I was hoping to meet a few people who can help answer the questions i have unanwserd about my life.
I do animations (anime style) and i like teaching myself kpop dances lol.
I am drawn to spiritual things and study up on a lot of topics regarding that.
i like animals, cats, foxes, and for some reason im drawn to snails (slugs too) lol.
I really am a friendly person to everyone a lot of people dont seem to like me once they be friends with me so im off being alone a lot. I bet theres a lot of accepting people here, so hello~

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:35 am

hi Yaso

Welcome to ABT, it's great to have you join us all.
I'm sure you'll fit in well here and maybe make a few friends along the way. Everyone is lovely.
If we can help with anything let us know & I look forward to reading more of your posts

If you're interested in receiving a reading please feel free to read the Site guidelines as it helps new members become familiar with how things work

Take care :o)
Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:37 am

Hi Yasorina, Happy if the information on how to get into the forums has helped. Sorry, if I came across as too firm but hope you find your way from here on out and find the clarity you are looking for. Usually I only read if i feel drawn to read or answer a request. And I don't do so by PM either as is site guidelines. But do have a look at the site guidelines just to familiarize yourself with them before venturing to request a reading. Glad you've found the right place to post an introduction!

Peace & Blessings
CR

yasorina

Unread post Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:13 pm

thank you both! and thats okay Rose.

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information