Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A Weight Loss Journey

ABT Community General Discussion Board. Image

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Well done Shell :clapp: :clapp:

You can do this.
Happy Birthday for Friday. It's ok to have an off day.. Especially birthdays.. :boogy:
Have a fab time. Enjoy. :o)

:thinktank:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:33 pm

Thank you sammyj

I was thinking a week off lol

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Rainbowimagination

Unread post Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:19 am

I think you've done amazing so far shell.
it takes a lot of willpower to get to where you are at now.
Be proud of all that progress you already made and will continue to make.
Much love!

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:07 am

Rainbowimagination wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:19 am
I think you've done amazing so far shell.
it takes a lot of willpower to get to where you are at now.
Be proud of all that progress you already made and will continue to make.
Much love!
Thank you Rainbowimagination .... taking this week off and will start again monday thanks for the support .

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:40 am

Well long time no post

I've now lost 39kgs 85.9lbs 6.1stone

i haven't been dieting just been sick.

hug shell
Smile it confuses them .

bluejade

Unread post Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Hey Shell,

I hope you are well! I found a bunch of good meditations on youtube for weight loss and then saw that some lady lost weight on a 21 day (I think) weight loss meditation program. I was going to give it a try. I usually lose some weight with yoga and changing my eating habits to include a lot more water, fruit and veggies. I think someone mentioned that if you do not get enough calories your body basically go into starvation mode which means 1. you will be gaining weight as soon as you start eating regularly again as it will feel like it needs to store up for another starvation moment and 2. you eventually start metabolising your muscles which isn't great because muscles burn calories while at rest - or more than fat cells do anyway so the aim should be to eat better calories from food that has less cals but more nutrients and build up the muscle to burn the cals you eat and the 'extra' fuel that you have stored in you body. There are a bunch of articles on the web on what food are good for dieting and it is actually different from what you might think (boiled potatoes for example?!)

Sorry for the unsolicited advice :-) just my two cents' worth...

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:09 am

well its been a while since i posted 05/04/2018

ive lost 45kgs 99lbs in total . but ive been sick with gallstones in my gallbladder and it made me vomit a lot.

ive had surgery and had the gallbladder out . so back to dieting soon . im 90kgs now id like to be 55kgs

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:12 am

bluejade wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Hey Shell,

I hope you are well! I found a bunch of good meditations on youtube for weight loss and then saw that some lady lost weight on a 21 day (I think) weight loss meditation program. I was going to give it a try. I usually lose some weight with yoga and changing my eating habits to include a lot more water, fruit and veggies. I think someone mentioned that if you do not get enough calories your body basically go into starvation mode which means 1. you will be gaining weight as soon as you start eating regularly again as it will feel like it needs to store up for another starvation moment and 2. you eventually start metabolising your muscles which isn't great because muscles burn calories while at rest - or more than fat cells do anyway so the aim should be to eat better calories from food that has less cals but more nutrients and build up the muscle to burn the cals you eat and the 'extra' fuel that you have stored in you body. There are a bunch of articles on the web on what food are good for dieting and it is actually different from what you might think (boiled potatoes for example?!)

Sorry for the unsolicited advice :-) just my two cents' worth...
thanks blue for the info i'll bear it in mind
hugs shell
Smile it confuses them .

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Sun May 06, 2018 8:49 am

well long time no write

I lost a heap of weight 45kgs 99lbs now

im now no longer ashamed to put up my weight 93.4kgs 205.9lbs

ive put on weight since surgery 3.4kgs 7.5lbs but ive been eating normally hoping my hair would stop falling out

starting my diet of veggies and meat tomorrow

no carbs nothing white no sugars

thanks for the support

my goal weight is 121lbs 55kgs so long way to go

hugs shell
Smile it confuses them .

Nouha

Unread post Sun May 06, 2018 9:08 am

I would like to join in as I’ve been inspired by your weight loss and wish to be motivated ! I hope to lose as much weight and return to a size that suits me and become healthier for my girls

Return to “Share With Me & My Friends”

• Information