Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

A Weight Loss Journey

ABT Community General Discussion Board. Image

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Helen

Unread post Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:26 pm

I have lost nearly all my weight Shell 2 stone. 4 pound to go to goal weight.. i cant say its been easy at all.. as everyone says its the keeping it off that is the battle.. Sorry not been following the thread.. good luck let me know how you are getting on shell.xxx

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:55 am

well I been avoiding posting

coz February and March I've put on . but in the last few weeks Ive lost 3kgs 6.6lbs 0.475stone .

Still 4.4kgs 9.7lbs 0.690stone to lose to get to my January weight :(

oh well

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:28 pm

Hello everyone

I started my new diet Wednesday 24th of April . Keto diet

its day 4 and I've lost 2kgs 4.4lbs . It better not slow down . I'm getting tired of this b/s .
On a happy note its a loss and good loss I've heard good things about keto diet . My brother is on it and in 5 weeks has lost 15kgs 33lbs 2.3stone.

I'll post my total loss on Wednesday 1st of May .

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:37 pm

hugs Helen Wonderful effort
helen im working on a budget I looked up the cambridge diet Australia . Dont think its in my budget but if this diet keto fails i may give them a ring and get them to give me a quote .

Helen give me more info please .
total loss ?
how long it took ?
would u recommend it ?
were you hungry ?

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 01, 2019 2:39 am

Hey everyone

Its Wednesday 1st of May

I have been on keto diet a week today ... Total loss 2kgs 4.4lbs .

I did get lower but put on 600grams yesterday .

I'm going to keep going . I'll write again Wednesday 8th of May

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:56 pm

I lied i didn't write may 8th

sorry its now 28th of June and im back on the abn apple and cottage cheese diet .
I'm not even doing it exactly right still having milk and sugars in my coffee . i did keto for like 30 or so days i dont remember and didn't lose much like 5kgs 11lbs 0.78stone . idk why . I just took 11 days off dieting gained 1.3kgs 2.8lbs 0.204stone from that time off .

Its now June and I weight more than i did in January first 6months of the year blown out ..... little loss big gains

2steps forward 3 steps back .
MEH not impressed . life issues are more pressing now like finding somewhere to live and a job .... 2 weeks i have to move .

hugs shell
Smile it confuses them .

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:59 am

Hello friends

Its Tuesday 10th September 2019 , two days after my 43rd birthday . The 9th month of the year and I'm still yoyoing in weight ........SIGH I still weigh more than I did in January .
Its day 2 of keto diet meh I dont know how I'll go . its 112 days till the 31st of December 16weeks 4 months till new year .Technically its new year for me fresh cycle starting on the 8th of September . I decided to lose weight on my 40th when I saw the photos . 100pounds 45kgs 7stone down . HALF WAY THERE . now I'm stuck at half point . Wasted a year going up and down in weight .

let see what I can do in 4 months . fingers crossed

BTW I found an apartment and am happy . Moved just in time

Hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

DataMonkey

Unread post Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:42 am

Shell. ,
I wish you all the success you're striving for.

Much Love!
- DM

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:16 pm

Hello Friends

Ok I did keto for a bit then Monday 16th of September I started the abn apple and cottage cheese diet lost 5kgs 11lbs 0.787stone or three quarters of a stone ? in 8 days .... had a cheat day yesterday and starting abn diet again today . wish me luck

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:46 pm

Hello

None is in chat right now ... So I remembered my thread here thought I'd say something.
Last log in was 25th of September exactly 40 days ago . Today is 4th of November 2019 .

Ok just checked my diary for my weight 40 days ago and GRR I weigh 1.4kgs 3lbs 0.220stone MORE than I did 40 days ago. This is some serious B.S

40days wasted and since January 308days wasted .

57days till the 31st of December

Im doing keto again day 6 it is kinda .... but not ..... I have the wedding yesterday so I cheated and today I had bread that was going and needed to be eaten so I toasted it and had that again a cheat day ....BUT I'm not going to waste food . Right now I need to use the food I have and keto fits in with that without me having to buy anything.

what I lost this week is 1.8kgs 3.9lbs 0.283stone

I'll will probably put on in the 2 days off
I DONT FREAKING KNOW ANYMORE . I need a mentor who is expert in this .... I wish grendel was here .

They say when the student is ready the teacher will come.

Hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Return to “Share With Me & My Friends”

• Information