Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I give up on men

ABT Community General Discussion Board. Image

Moderators: Steve, Helen

anababin2000

Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:42 pm

I used to want a man. Then I read Cinderella over and again. And realized that they are not worth it. After Cinderella's mother dies...the father just goes out and finds himself a new woman/love. There is no such thing as prince charming.

Storm

Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:35 am

anababin2000 wrote:
I used to want a man. Then I read Cinderella over and again. And realized that they are not worth it. After Cinderella's mother dies...the father just goes out and finds himself a new woman/love. There is no such thing as prince charming.
Attitude can change how you view things, if a person views life in a sour way that energy will surround that person and everything will take on a sour, disappointing feel. People read, sense other's aura and if they like what they feel they will stay clear. There are books that been out for a number of years now about what I mentioned here, change your thoughts it will send new programming to your body which will affect your aura.

Peacekeeper

Tue May 26, 2020 12:00 am

anababin2000 wrote:
You think you girls are innocent on this planet? I remember seeing one at school, a year later she had already a second boyfriend.

We are not all the same.

Return to “Share With Me & My Friends”

• Information