Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Straw bale gardening

ABT Community General Discussion Board. Image

Moderators: Helen, Steve

stacyl222

Unread post Sat May 25, 2019 1:36 pm

I have a small space on the land I live on and the soil is poor. After don't research back in 2017 I found I could grow vegetables and fruits in straw bales. It's a very interesting process where u buy straw bales and you condition them by simply watering them for two weeks. During a condition in Phase the temperature of the Bells can reach as high as 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Once conditioning is done the temperature of the Bells usually Falls between 70 and 80 degrees which makes it the perfect environment to be able to start growing vegetables and fruits in the very early spring when temperatures of the nighttime get down as low as 30s. The only thing you have to worry about is covering over the tender plants with a simple piece of plastic by making a tent. The growth rate of the plants is almost triple that of those that is put in regular soil. I will post some pictures of the progress of this year's Garden so far. As soon as I figure out how to.
We are either a crystal or a stone. Each can be shiny or dull, have low or high vibrations which can raise or balance energy. Even the gravel are stones and have a purpose. All living souls have a purpose :heart:

Return to “Share With Me & My Friends”

• Information