Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

meditation

ABT Community General Discussion Board. Image

samcat

Unread post Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:18 pm

about a year ago i was practicing visualization meditation, on one of my journies i found myself in a library that had a door that lead to a jungle. when i arrived in the jungle i sat under a canopy and medidated, when i opened my eyes a turtle laid in front of me. my first instinct was to reach my hand into its shell and wring its neck, as i did that i saw a fox lurking in the background, in fear i ran back to the library down the stares and back into my apartment and ended the meditation. a few days later i decided to try to go back there with crystals and heal the turtle. as i was climbing the stairs to the library i kept dropping the crystals, it was a challenge to bring them along, i got to the library opened the door to the jungle but noticed another crystal (all of which i have in my home) when i turned around my ex boyfriend stood there, i asked him to leave me for good, when i arrived to the canopy the turtle was there i made a circle with the crystals and he came back to life, the fox still lurking. i ended that meditation feeling somewhat closesure from my ended relationship.

Return to “Share With Me & My Friends”

• Information