Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Random question

ABT Community General Discussion Board. Image

WildHeart09

Unread post Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:07 am

Hello everyone!

So lately my anxiety has gotten pretty crazy. Its hard for me to control. Sometimes I have panic attacks or literally can't sit still at all. My focus is also not how it should be....I don't know what has changed...but I feel different. Very in my head and its beginning to effect my life in negative ways. Should I see a doctor? Does anybody know what this could be? I feel like I'm going crazy at times. If anyone has any words or help to offer I would appreciate it.

Love and light,

Meg.

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:45 am

Hello, Ive been here for nearly 2 weeks but I have some understanding of what you may be going through, I suffer from severe anxiety when in public situations and have been diagnosed with other things as well. Its hard to get an accurate picture from the few details you have given me and I'm not a doctor. Panic attacks usually entail clammy skin, shaking in the hands, tightness in the chest, difficulty breathing and the cloudy thoughts and inability to think is very common for this.

If you feel comfortable I may be able to give you a more accurate picture with more details as to your symptoms via private message if you wish. sorry this wasn't more informative and I hope you will continue to stay with us, have a nice day :)

Return to “Share With Me & My Friends”

• Information