Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Serious dream interpretation

ABT Community General Discussion Board. Image

WildHeart09

Unread post Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:13 am

Hey everyone, I was trying to find the dream interpretation thread but I couldn't find it anywhere!

I had a dream and I really need help interpretating the meaning. It was pretty frightening in the moment until I woke up and realised it wasn't real.

(WARNING: Its an unusual dream. That I have never had before.)

Anyways I had a dream that my mother was trying to kill me with a sharp knife while being pregnant. I think I took the knife from her somehow while crying then the next thing I know she's sitting in a rocking chair and has a butter knife up to her neck like she's going to kill herself. I remember begging her not to do it and sobbing and then she brings the knife down and I wake up. (My knife was way bigger/sharper and hers was an actual butter knife)

Keep in my mind I know my mother would not actually do this to me. We don't get along all of the time but we love each other. The dream just scared the heck out of me in the moment and i needed to know the meaning behind it if anyone could help me please.

If someone could help me find the dream interpretation thread I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Meg.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 10, 2018 7:22 am

Hi meg

Ok

Death in dreams usually means changes are happening around you and your mother perhaps.
In this case perhaps its major changes that are happening around you more so than minor.
The theme of pregnant means you have more ideas of inspiration bubbling forth and springing in with what you wanted to do. The fear element is there because its stopping you from doing what you want to do.
The fact that she's trying to off herself in the dream indicating changes again but also that she probably feels guilty over a regret or something she's said to you to make you feel bad.

The mind has a tendency of a way to keep cropping up over us and bringing back the restless amount of fear and worry that does indeed turn into anxiousness and anxiety. The tears and crying are the release
of the old emotions and the guilt of the regret on her part, as well as yours, tears from fighting the fear of the unknown too.

If I could also reecommend grounding and shielding before you sleep, particularly shielding. And I don't
know if you know about dreamcatchers at all but it might be an idea to get one and clear it. so that they can assist with catching the bad dreams in the net and allowing the good ones to flow in through the net.

Hope that knowledge is helpful ok?
Don't lose sight of your path.

Return to “Share With Me & My Friends”

• Information