Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Missing topics/posts? Multiple logins

Need a little help with the website?
Important: Chat Register Agreement, Chat Guidelines

Forum rules
Please post all your support related issues here first before contacting me direct as the solution to your problem could help other ABT members.
Clump

Unread post Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:36 pm

I hope this is something on my end!

I tried using Chrome and the Android browser on 2 different phones and both acted up. (Both are same carrier) Basically, I made like 3 topics and they seemed to post fine but when I went into the forum it wasn't there. I didn't save drafts and I get long-winded in my posts so I just 'meh'd and didn't try posting again. One was about if other members play videogames and one was a super long dream interpretation. That's all I remember.

Also, when this happens it keeps having me log in again and again. I don't have adblock and cookies/all that is enabled.

This started happening I think around this or last week? I think.

Thanks for any help!

Steve
ABT Administrator

Unread post Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:05 am

Sorry Clump I can't do anything unless you have more specific information.
I've replied to this post so you posting can't be a problem or obviously login in.

Please also remember that some posts are moved if they are posted in the wrong section.

Clump

Unread post Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:51 am

I have awful internet coverage at my place I bet that has something to do with it. I login ok and can post, but if I go anywhere else or make anything refresh on the page I have to login. So I login over and over. It's annoying but I'll live with it. :)

As long as you didn't delete them and I didnt do something wrong, I'm happy. :) Thank you for your help. I'll be sure to save drafts from now on. Lol

Return to “Members Support, News & Updates”

• Information