Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Chat Issues!

Need a little help with the website?
Important: Chat Register Agreement, Chat Guidelines

Forum rules
Please post all your support related issues here first before contacting me direct as the solution to your problem could help other ABT members.
BrandonS

Unread post Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:05 am

Tried popping in to surprise a few people or run into familiar faces but it keeps saying my user name does not exist or its not the right password. But I use the same password word for word typed to log into forums and it works.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:12 am

BrandonS wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:05 am
Tried popping in to surprise a few people or run into familiar faces but it keeps saying my user name does not exist or its not the right password. But I use the same password word for word typed to log into forums and it works.

Hi Brandon

Have you used this chat before here? (the new one) since the forum chat was removed?
If so i'm not sure, it might be better to create a new account with a different email address
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Owlscrying

Unread post Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Don't forget to tick Agree to Terms & Conditions.

Return to “Members Support, News & Updates”

• Information