Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A Course In Miracles

'Live' Events happening in our Chat rooms by our members for our members. Please leave comments and feedback!

dae
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:39 am

Homebound’s class 9/24/17

9:04 PM Homebound: if you can share God's light and love with another in this dark world, that is a miracle
9:05 PM Homebound: that is from the Kaballah lesson
9:05 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: you are not dark if you are light
9:05 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: the world cannot be dark if your manifestations are light
9:05 PM Homebound: from my other beginner class - there was one huge obstacle to manifesting miracles. does anyone remember what that is?
9:06 PM kimorents: ego
9:06 PM Homebound: yes!!!
9:06 PM Still Small Voice: Ego really blocks a lot of things
9:07 PM Homebound: ego is our biggest obstacle. who here can give me some differences between ego and spirit?
9:07 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: my next life i wish to be one light particle who begets his/her own universe
9:07 PM kimorents: love is spirit and fear is of ego
9:07 PM Homebound: how about 1% and 99% ?
9:08 PM Still Small Voice: Ego does not know about spirit or Being because it is up there in our mind and does not understand it.
9:08 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: i love you, homebound, what is 1%?
9:08 PM Homebound: Ego is only interested in self preservation
9:08 PM kimorents: agree ssv
9:08 PM Homebound: well, who here can tell me what is the 1%? and what is the 99% ?
9:09 PM Homebound: what we can sense with our senses - hear, taste, touch, smell, see - that is all 1% of our reality
9:10 PM kimorents: 99% still alseep and !% fully awake
9:10 PM Homebound: the other 99% is spirit
9:10 PM Homebound: we are just about all spirit, but are deceived with our senses
9:10 PM kimorents: yes
9:11 PM Still Small Voice: Physical does decieve us
9:11 PM Homebound: yet we still believe our eyes
9:11 PM Homebound: but since we are inundated with sensory input, be often believe that is all there is
9:11 PM Homebound: and forget about the unseen
9:12 PM Still Small Voice: It's like we are in the matrix
9:12 PM Still Small Voice: like the move Enter the Matrix
9:13 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: our bodies give us unnecessary sensory
9:13 PM Homebound: but we believe it is all true
9:13 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: emotion is real
9:13 PM Homebound: but which emotions do we want to manifest?
9:13 PM Homebound: this is where ego came in
9:13 PM kimorents: to distract us from love seeing clearly
9:13 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: yes you are getting to the point.
9:14 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: love is the true ecstacy.
9:14 PM Still Small Voice: untrue thought do create feelings and feeling can be felt real but it doesn't make it true. It may seem so but it's not.
9:14 PM Homebound: ego, as I said, is interested only in self preservation. Ego REACTS to triggers.
9:14 PM Still Small Voice: attachment to thought
9:15 PM Homebound: Ego reacts, is robotic, is automatic, requires no thought.
9:15 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: self is temporary
9:15 PM kimorents: so its not your fault you triggered me homey?
9:16 PM Homebound: I may have triggered you kimo, but I am not responsable for your reaction. you are responsible for that
9:16 PM kimorents: darn i have to see things differnently
9:16 PM kimorents: exactly
9:16 PM Homebound: we all have triggers, but ego REACTS !!! Spirit is PROACTIVE.
9:16 PM Homebound: you remember the difference, right?
9:17 PM Homebound: bringing up comparisons of differences between ego and spirit.
9:17 PM kimorents: one brings peace
9:17 PM Homebound: thus, ego 1% of our reality. Spirit 99% of our unseen reality
9:17 PM Homebound: ego reacts. spirit is proactive.
9:18 PM Homebound: these are differences. can you think of any others?
9:18 PM Homebound: Ego has pride. Spirit has love.
9:19 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: ego and spirit can be similar, homebound. you are not touching upon the concept of ego without spirit, but ego existing systematically regarding concept of culture.
9:19 PM Homebound: Ego will manifest more ego. Spirit will manifest love, which will manifest miracles.
9:20 PM Still Small Voice: Okay. So there's thought behind the suffering. Like for example... There's a thought "my mother should understand me". I immediately experienced a feeling of loneliness and I realized that every time in my life I had felt hurt or lonely, I had been in someone else's bussiness. If you are living your life and I am mentally living your life, who is here living mine? We are both over there. Being mentally in your bussiness keeps me from being present in my own. I am separate from myself, wondering why my life doesn't work
9:21 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: i think you need to realize that people don't need to understand you.
9:21 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: you need to understand yourself.
9:21 PM Homebound: good point SSV. So understanding self is important
9:22 PM Homebound: Seeing our own strengths, uniqueness, power, our own inner teacher
9:22 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: :)
is the aim of A Course In Miracles.
9:22 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: YES!
9:22 PM kimorents: smile
9:23 PM Homebound: Once we learn we can trust our higher self, our inner teacher, we learn to love and trust
ourselves
9:23 PM Homebound: and not so concerned with other people's business. lol
9:23 PM Homebound: unless it is to help
9:23 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: you are beautiful alone
9:24 PM Still Small Voice: Yup. love
9:24 PM Homebound: but even then, we can lead a horse to water but....
9:24 PM Still Small Voice: The next time you are feeling stress or discomfort, ask yourself whosse bussiness you are in mentally and you may burst out laughing! That question can bring you back to yourself.
9:27 PM Homebound: okay, you guys have forgotten a lot!! So just recap what I shared so far about ego and spirit.
9:29 PM Homebound: moving forward then. To manifest miracles according to Kaballah, share the light of God with others.
9:29 PM Homebound: with the other class, deny ego and trust spirit
9:30 PM Homebound: now according to A Course In Miracles, what is our biggest tool to learning miracles?
9:30 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: homebound, Kabbalah also states that if you want the deepest level of goodness then you should also do the deepest level of evil to understand the deepest level of goodness... you know this from the zohar, right? ;)
9:30 PM kimorents: forgiveness
9:30 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: the deepest vessel is filled the deepest
:32 PM Homebound: yes. forgiveness. but how does learning forgiveness help in creating miracles?
9:32 PM Still Small Voice: Forviness...this is the most powerful place to being. Even if you have forgiven that person 99%, you aren't free until your forgivness is complete. The 1% you haven't forgiven them is the very place where you're stuck in all your other relationships (including your relationship with yourself).
9:33 PM Homebound: forgiveness is the most powerfull tool. But how? Why? Tell me
9:34 PM Homebound: it emphasizes our unity - seeing the other as also your personal self. Forgiving the other is the same as forgiving the self.
9:34 PM Homebound: it emphasizes our unity - seeing the other as also your personal self. Forgiving the other is the same as forgiving the self.
9:34 PM kimorents: because it never really happened its all persecption due to a cry for love or ego defences
9:34 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: it's the best method
9:34 PM Homebound: very good point Enoch.
9:34 PM Homebound: when you forgive, you are proclaiming your brother's innocense.
9:34 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: you understand that we are all potentially evil
9:35 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: and we choose good instead
9:35 PM kimorents: yes we are innocent all of us
9:35 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: you have to CHOOSE innocense
9:35 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: it's not given to you
9:35 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: you have to live it
9:35 PM kimorents: we are it
9:35 PM Homebound: you are proclaiming that your as having made a mistake (which can be corrected) as opposed to having sinned against you, since we associate sin with punishment
9:36 PM kimorents: we are perfect spirit whole and complete all the rest is ego
9:36 PM Homebound: *proclaiming your brother as having made a mistake
9:36 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: all of us should realize that everything is attainable without harming another
9:36 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: do not harm another living creature
9:36 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: if you wish to eat meat, let that creature know that you want its meat and ask for it, it will give it to you without regret.
9:37 PM Still Small Voice: If you begin by pointing the finger of blame outward, then the focus isn't on you. You see who you are by seeing who you think other people are. Eventually you come to see that everything outside of you is a reflection of your own thinking.
9:37 PM kimorents: sigh agree but mesquitos biting me i have to release
9:37 PM Homebound: so, I just shared with you how ego and spirit see sin. can you recap for me what I just stressed?
9:37 PM kimorents: ego judges all things for self and spirit sees no sin
9:39 PM Homebound: Enoch, can you recap the different perceptions of ego and spirit towards sin?
9:39 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: sin is simply: acting in opposite to self.
:40 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: ego is a perception of self but not the reality of self
9:40 PM Homebound: very good way to put it Enoch.
9:40 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: ego can influence the manner of what is perceived as 'sin' in relation to action
9:41 PM Homebound: But what I was getting at is that ego sees itself as sinned against, and wants the sin punished.
9:41 PM Still Small Voice: Yes. Sin is negative in Ego's eyes
9:41 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: yes but sin also provides knowledge
9:42 PM Homebound: but Spirit does not see "sin" as a punishable act. Spirit sees "sin" as a mistake, and mistakes can be corrected.
9:42 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: even though you were meant for "this path" "that path" gave you education for that option
9:42 PM Still Small Voice: I see sin as an experience...to gain awareness...to understand something
9:42 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: yes
9:42 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: there are different types of sins
9:42 PM Homebound: forgiveness becomes easier when we see the other person as having made a mistake, and not necessarily sinning against you
9:43 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: it should not be appropriate for me to kill homebound to realize the experience of her murder
9:43 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: certain sins are not valuable
9:43 PM Homebound: Spirit refers to "sin" as mistakes
9:43 PM Homebound: which are easily forgiven.
9:44 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: yes but even though you may reincarnate, my murder of you may influence my higher self to give me a repeat existence in physical form to realize that killing is not appropriate.
9:44 PM Homebound: but it all starts with not seeing with our eyes, but seeing with our inner knowledge - spiritual knowledge
9:44 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: what if my goal is to not reincarnate, and "sin" is to do no harm in my current existence?
9:43 PM Homebound: Spirit refers to "sin" as mistakes
9:43 PM Homebound: which are easily forgiven.
9:44 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: yes but even though you may reincarnate, my murder of you may influence my higher self to give me a repeat existence in physical form to realize that killing is not appropriate.
9:44 PM Homebound: but it all starts with not seeing with our eyes, but seeing with our inner knowledge - spiritual knowledge
9:45 PM Still Small Voice: We are meant to make "mistakes" but it is the growth for everybody involved...including myself.
9:46 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: sin cannot be objective
9:46 PM Homebound: we will make mistakes, but that is all it is. We can learn to correct our mistakes.
9:46 PM Homebound: miracles are not objective.
9:46 PM Homebound: in fact, we should not pick and choose who we want to have a miracle.
9:47 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: yes, of course.
9:47 PM Homebound: but let them flow will they will
9:47 PM Homebound: have I not stressed we and our brother are one?
9:48 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: love
9:48 PM Homebound: which makes it easier to forgive, once we understand that what we are seeing is a projection of what we think is there.
9:48 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: yes i understand where you are coming from
9:48 PM Homebound: but in reality is one with us
9:48 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: let's say your father murdered your mother
9:48 PM Homebound: okay
9:48 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: will you be mad in spirit?
9:48 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: likely not
9:48 PM Still Small Voice: You see... I've grew up thinking that my father didn't love me because he didn't spend much time with me and that he didn't know how to act like the father should. He was very alcoholoic as well. But as I got into my twenties, I have come to understand that my father did not have a role model in his life. His father wasn't in his life. He also had a very bad childhood. So with that understanding, that's the information he had at the time and don't take it personal. so I let it go and I do know now that my father really does love me.
9:49 PM Homebound: awww ssv love
9:49 PM TheRaptureofEnoch: i guess i felt your feelings from your father
9:49 PM Still Small Voice: My father was defintely one of my greatest teachers in my life
9:50 PM Homebound: aww ssv, the one who hurt you most love
9:50 PM Homebound: also taught you most
9:50 PM Homebound: family cycles are hard to break
9:50 PM Still Small Voice: He taught me to be more loving...to be more understanding... and he also taught me to be fathering and nourishing to myself... so I can give love for him and others.
9:50 PM Homebound: you are amazing and are a good student of life ssv
9:51 PM Homebound: anyways, this was a brief recap of the different approaches to miracles
9:51 PM Homebound: when you go to the core, they are all coming from the same place - saying the same thing.
9:52 PM Homebound: give love - reject ego - forgive
9:53 PM Homebound: class is dismissed if no comments or questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 am

Looks like we missed a couple of weeks. I take full responsibility. The first week I just lost that day. Didn't even realize it until Monday. This past Sunday guess what. We had a power outage that lasted until Tuesday. But that is all behind us! We will be up and running this Sunday.

Also, let's thanks Dae for her wonderful work in posting the classes. Thank you Dae. You are lovely and I love you. Mwah!
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:12 am

Okay, in order to keep this thread going, I have a two-question quiz for you from yesterday's introduction to A Course In Miracles. Even if you were not at yesterday's class, you may still try. Many of you have listened in on these classes and may have been in one that covered this.

1. Why is the Holy Spirit a perfect mediator for us?
2. What is our major tool in learning to create miracles?

GO! You can do this!
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:23 am

homebound wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:12 am
Okay, in order to keep this thread going, I have a two-question quiz for you from yesterday's introduction to A Course In Miracles. Even if you were not at yesterday's class, you may still try. Many of you have listened in on these classes and may have been in one that covered this.

1. Why is the Holy Spirit a perfect mediator for us?
2. What is our major tool in learning to create miracles?

GO! You can do this!
Thanks for the Intro class Homebound, we all enjoyed it :thinktank:

1. The Holy Spirit is a perfect mediator as he has awareness of the Truth but also our Illusions
2. A major tool in learning to create miracles ... humm... The ability to forgive
Understanding that we seek in others what we are needing
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Members 'Chat' Event Calendar”

• Information