Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Oil Pastel (Crabs)

Creative corner: a place to show off your talents.

Ellyion

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 3:05 pm

An oil pastel piece of crabs in a dish. I completed this quite some time ago. Enjoy!
Attachments
IMG_2486.JPG

Maxe

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 4:32 pm

Nicely done! Altho artists don't want to be compared, the background reminds me of a danish poster-artist called Per Arnoldi (who's a bit of a douche, cause he said grafitti could never be art, but that's another story :D)

Why don't you just make 1 thread with all your artwork?... I want to see more! :P

Ellyion

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 5:15 pm

Maxe wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 4:32 pm
Nicely done! Altho artists don't want to be compared, the background reminds me of a danish poster-artist called Per Arnoldi (who's a bit of a douche, cause he said grafitti could never be art, but that's another story :D)

Why don't you just make 1 thread with all your artwork?... I want to see more! :P
Ha ha! I don't mind at all! :) Lol! That is funny, and I can see how why you compared it to his art. Graffiti is awesome though! Now that I think about it I want to try it someday legally of course. Ha ha.

Oh gosh. Im flattered. I dont think I deserve my own thread with all my art... I dont know

Maxe

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Ellyion wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 5:15 pm
I dont think I deserve my own thread with all my art... I dont know
Oh you definitely do! There's not prerequisite to be the world's best artist/poet/photographer/whatever for that. It might just seem more uhmm invasive cause this forum is so new and relatively empty.. on the old forum people posted all kinds of stuff in their own threads = )

Go for it!

Ellyion

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 pm

Ha ha. Thank you for that! That is a relief. :)
That's true. Ha ha. But I have so much though...

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Love this Ellyion!

I really like your choice of colours and the attention to detail. They look great.
I agree with Maxe, please keep posting 'em. Even if you have quite a few.. :)
Make a thread you deserve one 100% !

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

WildHeart09

Unread post Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:00 pm

Oh wow, I love this! Such beautiful colors.

Return to “Members Talents”

• Information