Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Drawings by Googleshop

Creative corner: a place to show off your talents.

Googleshop

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello everyone, many who have met me on chat would know that i am currently at University. I a doing a double bachelor in Media arts and education (secondary).

It, therefore, stands to reason that I would have some work to share. So this space will be for some of my drawings. I predominantly draw horses, wolves and fantasy/ mythological creatures.

the drawings below were done for my martial arts kwoon whilst I was studying Kung Fu,

Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Googleshop

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:15 pm

This drawing was done shortly after those. A conversation took place that everything I drew was 'nice' and I was challenged to draw something sinister. I drew the hell-steed below and just before I finished it one friend said- 'you watch- the moment you do its eyes it will become soft again' so I decided not to provide it with eyes- completely forgoing the issue

Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Beautifully detailed Googleshop.

Evokes fiery energy, yet frozen fury, balanced strength and power.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Googleshop wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:15 pm

This drawing was done shortly after those. A conversation took place that everything I drew was 'nice' and I was challenged to draw something sinister. I drew the hell-steed below and just before I finished it one friend said- 'you watch- the moment you do its eyes it will become soft again' so I decided not to provide it with eyes- completely forgoing the issue

Andrea

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:39 am

I am in AWE of this! thank you for sharing!!! you are so talented!

Googleshop wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:09 pm
Hello everyone, many who have met me on chat would know that i am currently at University. I a doing a double bachelor in Media arts and education (secondary).

It, therefore, stands to reason that I would have some work to share. So this space will be for some of my drawings. I predominantly draw horses, wolves and fantasy/ mythological creatures.

the drawings below were done for my martial arts kwoon whilst I was studying Kung Fu,

Maxe

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:37 am

Well everything is great, but I especially like the wood parts of the first one! Great detail..

Googleshop

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Thanks everyone.
It's nice to get a bit of feedback. I also found these drawings while looking for a pic of my favourite painting so I figured I would share them too

Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

comatosephoenix

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:58 am

Amazing! Ever considered being a tattoo artist?

Andrea

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:53 am

OOH u added more! the bird one is dreamy!! Its so earthy and whimsical!!

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:33 am

Googleshop, these are amazing
I love the attention to detail in the branches too. Love the Dragon! I think the first one is my favourite from them
I was just thinking how nice some of these would be, on a deck of cards- tarot/oracle.

Please keep 'em coming :thumbsup:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Members Talents”

• Information