Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Paintings by Googleshop

Creative corner: a place to show off your talents.

Googleshop

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Hello all, Many of you who have met me on chat probably have picked up that I do quite a bit of Art. Although I do a great deal of drawing for University there is plenty of work I do well outside of that. When it comes to paint it is fairly restricted to expressions of energy, usually in the form of Mandalas- which I started doing as far back as 2009- well before 'art therapy' came along.

I have three kinds of mandalas that I do. Mandalas generally are made onto canvas boards ranging from A5 to A3 in size. I call the bigger mandalas 'arrays' due to their complexity- arrays generally aren't as energetically concise as the normal mandalas. The third kind I do are simply 'busy hands' scribbles that generally are given away to whoever needs it- sometimes complete strangers.

below is one of my arrays, with a couple of extra pics to help you see the detail

Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Googleshop

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:49 pm

Here are some mandalas i've done over the years, these are all smaller than A3 on canvas boards

Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Return to “Members Talents”

• Information