Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My goodbye song to the Church

Post your Youtube music videos here.

JayTay

Unread post Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:57 pm

My goodbye song to organized Christian religion. My goodbye song to the church.
Walking in the air

Loving Silent Voice

Unread post Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:49 pm

JayTay...

Thank you for sharing this song with us...particularly me. I left organized Christian religion recently back then in summer. I would like to share with you that "true home" is not "out" there, it's right here in the present moment and also....it's inside of us (the very core of who we really are). That is our true home....

Nhat Hanh said, "It's not a miracle to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment. Peace is all around us in the world and in nature and within us in our bodies and our spirits. Once we learn to touch this peace, we will be healed and transformed. It's not a matter of faith; it's a matter of practice. We need only to bring our body and mind into the present moment and we will touch what is refreshing, healing, and wondrous"

I love this line, "Burn down the prison within, it's not enough now to keep me in", Once you know something, you cannot turn back. We were taught from an early age to try to accommodate around us, to follow the certain rules of behavior, to suppress our spontaneous impulses and to do what is expected of us. That's the prison in my eyes. When you choose to do something for yourself but then you found out some people around you who are disappointed. People who are supporting for your rise will not be disappointed. People who are disappointed are the ones who have their own agendas. Even though, sometimes their agendas are not really their own but coming from someone else's.

Fritz Perls said, "I do my thing and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful. If not, it can't be helped."

We are wearing our own crown (not someone else's) and using our sword and armor - be authentic self. Be true to ourselves. Of course, this is one of my spiritual practices. It's definitely a lifelong process. Be open. Learning more about ourselves...and be willing to work on ourselves also. When people say "Be yourself". This is something we cannot "teach" people. They have to find it on their own. This is true for us also.

Loving Silent Voice

Return to “What You Listening To?”

• Information