Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Shot from the back field

For all you budding photographers out there!

Helen

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 am

Steve is going to show it in a gallery for people to see. He wants 8 shots in all to go up so when you walk in the room you can stand back and look at them..
the prints are hugs.. so post cards wont show the impact of them samantha.. you have to be about 5 feet back to get the full view of the picture. Its breathtaking in real life.
Talented guy. He drew my avatar pic of Blue with pencils.

Steve
ABT Administrator

Unread post Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:05 am

It's one of a series of pics I'm trying to put together of the night sky to hopefully bring awareness to rural Anglesey and the impact light pollution is having on the island and the surrounding natural environment. Piece number two is below

homeforweb3.jpg

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Gorgeous, as always.
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

Helen

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 10:14 am

Steve is looking for lighting solutions. He will sell prints of this original. He is wanting to show them in a gallery exhibition. Doing 8 in all of surrounding areas. We have some really good clear nights coming up so keep your fingers crossed!

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Helen your avatar is amazing I always stop to look at it :) it's amazing. Nice job Steve

You know I never thought of that.. it really wouldn't work on post cards as you say.. lol .. you'd have to have a good pair of eyes .

The light pollution in the South (uk) is so bad you can barely make out the stars unless you're up high on the hills or out in the fields away from industrial.... you're lucky if you can see any constellations from garden!

Fingers crossed! they are fab.
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Samanthaj wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 5:03 pm
Helen your avatar is amazing I always stop to look at it :) it's amazing. Nice job Steve

You know I never thought of that.. it really wouldn't work on post cards as you say.. lol .. you'd have to have a good pair of eyes .

The light pollution in the South (uk) is so bad you can barely make out the stars unless you're up high on the hills or out in the fields away from industrial.... you're lucky if you can see any constellations from garden! (Here)

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 5:04 pm

The light pollution in the South (uk) is so bad you can barely make out the stars unless you're up high on the hills or out in the fields away from industrial.... you're lucky if you can see any constellations from garden! (Here)

Helen

Unread post Thu May 18, 2017 8:13 am

Thanks sam its my blue done in pencils by steve.. :)

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Wow. Absolutely stunning.
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

Helen

Unread post Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Hello ShadowOfLight hope you are well xxx

Return to “Your Pics”

• Information