Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

These little beauties

For all you budding photographers out there!

LionessLeo71

Unread post Wed May 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Of all the 17 years of living in my home here this is a first time to see baby blue birds in my yard together like this . Their are 3 .

Beautiful, and they bring joyto me just seeing them 😊
Attachments
20170508_131003-1.jpg

Owlscrying

Unread post Wed May 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Great capture LionessLeo71, made my day. Image

Just love all birds.

How Blessed you are, in that the chicks / mom feel safe in your yard.

The bluebird is a guardian of all passages and transitions that we make or are about to make. We speak often of the bluebird of happiness, and this is rightly so. It makes our movements more fertile, productive, and protected so that we can attain the happiness we need in life.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 5:16 pm

aww, lovely capture. Brought a smile today - thanks!

LionessLeo71

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 7:27 pm

Thank you Owls crying for that info .
That was an interesting read I never knew that about blue birds . I have seen the mother already she's big and beautiful.

My cat actually came running on my porch with her in his mouth 😣 and I was yelling for him to drop her well, thankfully she got away from his grip and flew up into a tree high .

I love watching the little ones out my window and now so does my grand daughter ☺

RedWolf

Unread post Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:47 pm

I don't think I've ever seen a blue bird in real life, and three at once, that's really cool. Nice photo. I had six or seven magpies visit my home spanned across a year because I threw bread pieces to them. By the end they would run to me to get fed, or just hang out in the yard and sing. I once had 2 crows come to my work place window, never seen blue-eyed birds (not sure what type crow has blue eye's, and only thought they were crows by their size and jet black colour) and it was a bit intimidating to say the truth, though I did try to feed them without success. The magpies stopped coming once the neighbourhood cats finally picked up their routine.
'I walk the valley of darkness and I will fear no evil; the hotter the battle, the sweeter the victory.' J.M

LionessLeo71

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:14 pm

I have a cousin who recently passed and the day she passed a red cardinal sat in front of me but in my driveway that day . Later that eve my beloved cousin was taken off life support . Now I still hear the cardinal chirping but only get to see it flying through the trees once in a while .

I love all birds . I collect bird houses as well . I did have a feeder out back til my own cat started leaping up at it trying to get the blue birds . They have since made a home in one of our birdhouses😊 I sit a good many times on my front porch just to watch for them and the cardinal also what looks like an or orange oriel .

Return to “Your Pics”

• Information