Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Your Birth Number

Post your funny videos, stories, jokes, tests and quizzes.

stacyl222

Fri May 31, 2019 11:39 pm

After finding this. I gotta give it a try :) let's see where I fit into.
2-22-1979
2+22+1979=2003
2+0+0+3 = 5

# 5 - THE NONCONFORMIST - 5's are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often land them in hot water. They need diversity, and don't like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
{Famous 5's - Abraham Lincoln, Charlotte Bronte, Jessica Walter,
Vincent Van Gogh, Bette Midler, Helen Keller and Mark Hail.}
Well I definitely steer clear of any hot water situations and would explain why I always question what I hear before i speak it.
maybe im a hybrid also, who knows. This was a fun little exercise
We are either a crystal or a stone. Each can be shiny or dull, have low or high vibrations which can raise or balance energy. Even the gravel are stones and have a purpose. All living souls have a purpose :heart:

Storm

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:51 am

stacyl222 wrote:
2-22-1979
2+22+1979=2003
2+0+0+3 = 5

# 5 - THE NONCONFORMIST - 5's are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often land them in hot water. They need diversity, and don't like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
Well I definitely steer clear of any hot water situations and would explain why I always question what I hear before i speak it.

..............50..........50/5........Usually it's all or nothing type of energy........5 is ruled by Mercury........communication......quick thinker.......restless nature........their energy is where their backpacks are always ready.......Mercury rules money.....the thrill and the yearning keeps the fives exploring, searching energies.
deleted

Storm

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:06 am

GlenCurtis wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:01 am
I was born on September 9, 1999 and I know that I have a very strange date of birth. I only recently thought about this and decided to look for more information. I started surfing the Internet and saw the site https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-909-meaning/ in the search results. When I read what is written there, I was just in shock. It turns out 909 is an unusual number and it has a large number of mysterious meanings. It was also written there that the number 9 is a karmic number that encourages us to give others and serve. After this information, my life literally turned upside down and I realized a lot of new things, so maybe you also have a strange date of birth.

...............46/1.........4 is ruled by Saturn/Cappy.......6 ruled by Venus......1ruled by Sun.........structures, foundation, stability is important.......needs solid environment, things has their place.......social......outgoing when it suits the individual.......beliefs range in the humanitarian side.......the Venus in this would love to have artistic peaceful energies surrounding them......the one indicates this person has their own power and capable of creating their desire.
deleted

stacyl222

Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:08 pm

Seven wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:51 am
stacyl222 wrote:
2-22-1979
2+22+1979=2003
2+0+0+3 = 5

..............50..........50/5........Usually it's all or nothing type of energy........5 is ruled by Mercury........communication......quick thinker.......restless nature........their energy is where their backpacks are always ready.......Mercury rules money.....the thrill and the yearning keeps the fives exploring, searching energies.
That does explain alot about me.
We are either a crystal or a stone. Each can be shiny or dull, have low or high vibrations which can raise or balance energy. Even the gravel are stones and have a purpose. All living souls have a purpose :heart:

Return to “Just For Fun”

• Information