Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Quiz: What's Your Spirit Animal?

Post your funny videos, stories, jokes, tests and quizzes.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:37 am

Quiz: What's Your Spirit Animal?

Once you have completed, let us know what your result is
Which animal best represents your soul/spiritual guide? :thumbsup:

I got

Your spirit animal is an owl!

Your spirit is wise, peaceful, mature, and responsible. You sometimes go as a loner, because you believe spending time getting to know yourself is important. You might be introverted, but you're also very intuitive. Your spiritual animal will guide you to seek understanding, control, and motivation, to live a life of peace and comfort.

Owl's symbolism:

Wisdom
Protection
Life-Transition/Change
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

destiny283

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:58 pm

I got this:

Your spirit animal is a fox!

Your spirit is lively, clever, and ambitious. You're known to be funny, lovable, and confident. You strive to succeed in life, but not let emotions be forgotten. You cherish your loved ones, while you also fight for success for your own self. Your spirit animal will guide you to make the best decisions, never forget those you love, and succeed in life to the fullest.

Fox's Symbolism:
*Intellectual awareness
*Adaptability
*Confidence

Brandy0219

Unread post Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:52 am

I got that my spirit animal is a rabbit.

Your spirit is kind, humble, adventurous, and free-spirited. You have a problem sometimes for caring too much about everything, and you know yourself to be sacrificial. You long to be successful in life, but get caught up in your emotions. Your spirit animal will guide you to release anxiety and let what happens happen, leading you to be truly successful in life.

Development/change
Comfort
Healing

Isato

Unread post Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Here are my results:

Your spirit animal is a fox!

Your spirit is lively, clever, and ambitious. You're known to be funny, lovable, and confident. You strive to succeed in life, but not let emotions be forgotten. You cherish your loved ones, while you also fight for success for your own self. Your spirit animal will guide you to make the best decisions, never forget those you love, and succeed in life to the fullest.

Fox's Symbolism:

Intellectual awareness
Adaptability
Confidence

ParANomaLyXII

Unread post Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 am

I too, scored: Fox..

Return to “Just For Fun”

• Information