Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Do you have any Absent Healing requests?

Ask or send healing/help to a friend or loved one.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:08 pm

Hi all

This board doesn't have posts yet so thought i'd add one in and ask any of you if you have any absent healing requests

I'll be holding an absent healing session on 18th April at 1pm BST (UK british summer time)
Any other healing practitioners feel free to join me?

I say 18th so you have a chance to add in names here
The healing method i'll be using is distant Reiki healing and the session will last for 30-45 mins at your end

Feel free to add any requests for yourself or others here, I'll send out to each of them at time above

You don't necessarily have to be in major need to receive this healing. Reiki is an intelligent energy meaning it knows where it's needed and will go to those places
Reiki is spiritually guided life-force energy meaning I'm not sending the reiki per say, but i'm channelling it to where it's needed. I'm level 3 in Kundalini reiki and Usui reiki and it can help with pretty much anything :) situations, places, people, pets.. go ahead and let me know and i'll post a reminder just before and one after to let you know it's sent

You don't have to be awake or aware when the session takes place, meaning you don't have to take time out. You can continue with what you're doing at this time but you're more than welcome to spend the time relaxing and calling in the healing sent out. Its nice to experience and relax

The only instructions you'll need is at the time stated, simply affirm ''i'm now receiving absent reiki healing, sent by sam'' and the healing will begin. You'll likely feel it working around you for 30 minutes. Some feel more than others, it makes no difference and not to worry if you don't feel anything

Relax and enjoy whilst the healing energy works it's way around where it's needed and once done all I ask is you drink plenty of water and if need be, get some fresh air/spend a little time outside to ground your energies

Sam
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

MeanerThanMyDemons

Unread post Sat May 06, 2017 4:57 pm

I know you asked everyone to request the healing in April but if you can will you send some healing energy my way? I'm going through a very tough time right now and I feel that some healing energy would be amazing. Thank you so much. Blessed be
It doesn't matter what other people think. You are beautiful inside and out!

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 10:22 am

MeanerThanMyDemons wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 4:57 pm
I know you asked everyone to request the healing in April but if you can will you send some healing energy my way? I'm going through a very tough time right now and I feel that some healing energy would be amazing. Thank you so much. Blessed be
Hi Meanerthan (((hugs))))

Of course.. I've sent you out some reiki just now so call it in when you read this :)
If you're not familiar with reiki, all you have to do to call it in is set aside 25 minutes or so, relax, close your eyes and state ''i'm now receiving the reiki healing, sent by sam'' and the reiki will begin working on you. <3 I hope it helps you and brings some peace

I'm sorry things are difficult meanerthan.. i'll also keep you in my prayers I hope things improve for you soon. Stay strong

You can do this!

hugs

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Prayers & Healing”

• Information