Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Another set back

Ask or send healing/help to a friend or loved one.

Esteban

Unread post Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:12 am

Life has been a roller coaster ride ever since I joined this group four years ago. When I first joined I had fulfilled my dream of earning a degree in mechanical engineering. Life it seemed would get better from there on out. Boy was I wrong.

I had no job lined up when I graduated and nothing materialized after graduation. I took a job that I hated to pay the bills. After a year of mostly misery I was let go. The family and I went on a wild journey from Texas to Maine chasing a job that I was sure to get because the company flew me to New Hampshire for an interview. We arrived with everything we could fit in our car and everything fell apart. I wasn't picked for the job, our best friend that we came to see turned on us, and the house we were renting got foreclosed on. We packed up and made the hellacious drive back to Texas to stay with my sister in law in Houston.

Eight months later and I got a call center job and we were staying in our own apartment(my oldest daughter in her own and myself, my wife, and our youngest daughter in another). I was fired from the call center job. We came close to being evicted before I was hired at an oil field tool manufacturing company. The hours sucked(6am to 6pm) but the pay was twice that of my last job. Plus this job had an several engineering departments that I was assured I would one day be placed in. During this time my youngest daughter became pregnant with her first child.

As time went on I became I became less and less enamored with the company I worked for. They passed me over for an engineer straight out of school. My supervisor showed blatant favoritism which did not include me and we butted heads which included being suspended from work for several days. I was convinced my future did not lay with this company and doubled down on looking for employment elsewhere.

Two weeks ago I was all of the sudden walked to HR and informed I was being laid off. I was given a severance package in addition to my last paycheck. I made several friends at work and they were devastated to hear I was let go. I made sure to add any of them on Facebook that I had not already added. I called my wife and broke the bad news and she was at a loss for words. We had to figure out how tell our youngest daughter that we no longer had insurance coverage when she was less than two weeks from delivery. When we finally broke the news she broke down in tears terrified about whether she would have a doctor to deliver her child. Thankfully she qualified fo emergency Medicaid and delivered a healthy 6 lb 6 oz boy.

So here I am. I have an engineering degree that can get me a job with pay that would solve all my financial woes, but no job at the moment. I qualified for unemployment, but I receive half of what I made working for my former employer.

I need all the prayers, positive energy, and vibes I can get. There is no such thing as too much. I tried so hard to make thing better for myself and my family and have always come up short. I just need a big break. Once I get it, I will take full advantage and soar like I never have before. It is my destiny to be an engineer and my responsibility to take care of my family. I urge anyone who reads this to send me all the energy you can to help me.

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:24 am

sending healing and love your way for your situation. will make you a crystal grid as well to send out healing too. Hope you get the big break that's needed for you to sort your life out. Peace x

Seven

Unread post Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:31 am

Esteban wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:12 am
Life has been a roller coaster ride ever since I joined this group four years ago. When I first joined I had fulfilled my dream of earning a degree in mechanical engineering. Life it seemed would get better from there on out. Boy was I wrong.

I had no job lined up when I graduated and nothing materialized after graduation. I took a job that I hated to pay the bills. After a year of mostly misery I was let go. The family and I went on a wild journey from Texas to Maine chasing a job that I was sure to get because the company flew me to New Hampshire for an interview. We arrived with everything we could fit in our car and everything fell apart. I wasn't picked for the job, our best friend that we came to see turned on us, and the house we were renting got foreclosed on. We packed up and made the hellacious drive back to Texas to stay with my sister in law in Houston.

Eight months later and I got a call center job and we were staying in our own apartment(my oldest daughter in her own and myself, my wife, and our youngest daughter in another). I was fired from the call center job. We came close to being evicted before I was hired at an oil field tool manufacturing company. The hours sucked(6am to 6pm) but the pay was twice that of my last job. Plus this job had an several engineering departments that I was assured I would one day be placed in. During this time my youngest daughter became pregnant with her first child.

As time went on I became I became less and less enamored with the company I worked for. They passed me over for an engineer straight out of school. My supervisor showed blatant favoritism which did not include me and we butted heads which included being suspended from work for several days. I was convinced my future did not lay with this company and doubled down on looking for employment elsewhere.

Two weeks ago I was all of the sudden walked to HR and informed I was being laid off. I was given a severance package in addition to my last paycheck. I made several friends at work and they were devastated to hear I was let go. I made sure to add any of them on Facebook that I had not already added. I called my wife and broke the bad news and she was at a loss for words. We had to figure out how tell our youngest daughter that we no longer had insurance coverage when she was less than two weeks from delivery. When we finally broke the news she broke down in tears terrified about whether she would have a doctor to deliver her child. Thankfully she qualified fo emergency Medicaid and delivered a healthy 6 lb 6 oz boy.

So here I am. I have an engineering degree that can get me a job with pay that would solve all my financial woes, but no job at the moment. I qualified for unemployment, but I receive half of what I made working for my former employer.

I need all the prayers, positive energy, and vibes I can get. There is no such thing as too much. I tried so hard to make thing better for myself and my family and have always come up short. I just need a big break. Once I get it, I will take full advantage and soar like I never have before. It is my destiny to be an engineer and my responsibility to take care of my family. I urge anyone who reads this to send me all the energy you can to help me.
I like to get to the nuts and bolts and Mercury is at late degree (how you work) focus heal past let it go by keeping the same thought pattern keeps you on the hamster wheel (change mindset so you don't bring that old baggage with you to interviews). A lot of employers go by first impressions......if you desperate it will show etc. Looking at an area that you have concerns in........you will need to indicate to them why they need to hire you, what you can offer ( be edgy not the run of the mill every person applying thingy). Mars energy is now Virgo/Virgo saying up your game and take a second look ......redefine ......regrouping your plans in your career........Pluto likes to go to it's safe place and plot........use that energy to formulate new goals/avenues.
Sending an orb of energy to buff up against those rocky roads.

Esteban

Unread post Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:30 am

I really try to stay positive, I really do. I've just been beat down quite abit over the last 4 years. I just want a break, a chance to show what I was put here for. Is that too much to ask?

I won't ever stop until I keel over. I just get weary at times. All I ever wanted was to be what I set out to be since I was a boy. For myself AND my family. So frustrating that no one recognizes what I am capable of. They don't realize I will literally succeed or die trying. I was made for this. You can't teach what I have. That inner voice keeps me going.

Return to “Prayers & Healing”

• Information