Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Don't know how to react!

Something you want to get off your chest, say it 'BIG'

Maaya

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:55 pm

For the past few months I have been helping my school senior with her work coz she was pregnant. I was like her caretaker.
She had a miscarriage before. And now I was with her from her 5th month till 7th month. She recently got admitted in hospital for having hip and back pain in her 7 1/4th month.
When she was in hospital she told me she felt that she might have a still birth and her spiritual guru told her those are all just illusions played by her mind. After that she was feeling better.
I had to come back to my city before 5 days. In this 5 days, she was diagnosed that the baby's heartbeat was slowing down so they had to operate and take the baby out. It was a girl. She was told that the baby's heart is in a critical condition. I thought everything will be alright.
Yesterday night I had a dream. In my dream I'm holding a small baby. I saw the baby crawling so fast and falling down near me. Once i saw the baby fell down I'm rushing to take the baby and am holding to see whether she is fine. But the baby got shrunk and I hear a sound like a small blow or explosion. I understood thats the heart of the baby that gave the sound.

On the same day , I had another dream where I'm seeing a tiger killing a lioness.

And today I had a dream of a man killing two other people.

So when I had the first dream, I had a feeling that it might be related to the baby that's in the hospital. But I hoped she will be completely fine.

Today I heard it from my other friend that my senior texted her saying "she's gone".

I don't know how to take it in. I don't know whether these dreams indicated something about the baby. I'm just shocked. It's her 2nd time losing her baby and I can't even imagine how she is gonna handle it. She is like my guru. I dunno why a soul has to live for 6 days, struggle and go. I'm trying to take it all in but it's so weird.
May Peace be with you

Rainbowimagination

Unread post Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:53 pm

It seems like you may have had a dream that foretold what was going to happen with the baby.
It is not uncommon. Maybe part of you felt or knew it.

As for to handle the loss of this baby; it is absolutely devistating of course. I think the best is to offer her your help, support and listening ear. She is probably going to want to talk about it, and just let her do it. Things to absolutely avoid in this situation are sayings like: time will heal, heaven has another angel and so on.
See what you can do for her. GIve her understanding and also the space for her grief. She is going to need it.

Return to “Let It Out!!!”

• Information