Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Feeling like a failure

Something you want to get off your chest, say it 'BIG'

Esteban

Unread post Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:39 pm

We are going to be a broke Christmas this year, no money for anything and trying to figure out just how we will make it to the next paycheck.

On a good note, I have a phone interview for an engineering job this week. I need this job. I am tired of struggling and did not invest time and money in my schooling to live like this. Fingers crossed for me please.

Esteban

Unread post Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Samanthaj wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:04 am
Esteban wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:22 pm
Narrowly averted having no electricity for two weeks and being evicted. I am stressed out from but all is well.

2018 has to be better for me. I need the job I have been looking for now more than ever. This upcoming year I need to make the necessary moves to maximize my chances of being hired.

I also plan on making a post that I have always wanted to make since joining this group and never mustered up the courage to go through with. The plan is to compose and post it this week at long last.

Hug Esteban

Still keeping you and your family in prayers.
I'm so glad you weren't evicted after all

2018 will be better, I promise
it's hard to keep the faith right now with all of this happening but someone will take you on, I know they will.

I look forward to seeing your post too, :clapp:
Just completed the first step of what may very well be a new beginning for next year. I will let everyone know when I receive word for the next step. I have a good feeling about this and could use all the prayers and positive energy I can get. I have been waiting my whole life for this chance!

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Esteban wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:43 pm
Samanthaj wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:04 am
Esteban wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:22 pm
Narrowly averted having no electricity for two weeks and being evicted. I am stressed out from but all is well.

2018 has to be better for me. I need the job I have been looking for now more than ever. This upcoming year I need to make the necessary moves to maximize my chances of being hired.

I also plan on making a post that I have always wanted to make since joining this group and never mustered up the courage to go through with. The plan is to compose and post it this week at long last.

Hug Esteban

Still keeping you and your family in prayers.
I'm so glad you weren't evicted after all

2018 will be better, I promise
it's hard to keep the faith right now with all of this happening but someone will take you on, I know they will.

I look forward to seeing your post too, :clapp:
Just completed the first step of what may very well be a new beginning for next year. I will let everyone know when I receive word for the next step. I have a good feeling about this and could use all the prayers and positive energy I can get. I have been waiting my whole life for this chance!

:thinktank: Esteban

Good luck , good luck!! I'm praying it goes well for you.

As for Christmas ... i'm so sorry to read. It's a tough time of year as it is, there is so much pressure placed upon us in general, struggling financially at this time of year is another thing

Your children are blessed with two great parents and that is more than enough. You love them, care for them and go beyond... they know that :thumbsup: and you still haven't given up trying.
I know you've faced so much rejection but by persevering you will see results- as eventually something has got to give. Someone will accept you. They will. I just hope this is it...
Please let us know as soon as you do

Sending positive energy ~~~
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Gabrael

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:08 am

Samanthaj, how nice. hehe!

Esteban

Unread post Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:36 pm

I received word that I did not make the cut to be hired for the latest job I interviewed for. It is no less discouraging than everu other rejection I have received since graduating. I need a reading for advice on what to do next.

I have resolved this year to explore new avenues in addition to applying for engineering jobs. Earning my teaching license and applying for non engineering technical jobs will be my priority. I also jave started studying for the Fundamentals of Engineering exam so I can earn my Engineer In Training certification.

This year I will find a significantly better paying job so mu family and I can be more financially secure. That or I will die trying.

Esteban

Unread post Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:48 am

I will be attending a BIG veterans job fair this week. Lots of employers will be there.Please wish me luck that I land something. I will definitely let everyone here know if I do!

Return to “Let It Out!!!”

• Information