Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Re: what do u see?

Something you want to get off your chest, say it 'BIG'

Crackersisback

Unread post Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:35 am

Where n what is happening to our chat home all used you could come at any given time an have decent combo with anyone a mod was here etc not anymore no classes abound people not as helping when newbies come in used to take to side an help then not nessary a read but listen to their words comfort them etc just doesn't feel as if learning is going on can we all pull together as in the past an make our b house a home again please all love u all crackers

Dogmeat

Unread post Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:31 pm

Definitely crackers p&d is there for a reason we all need to get on board as much as possible. Too much in chat reading(I'm guilty too lol) that's been going on. Ik it's hard to resist trust me, but a conscious effort goes a long way.

Again I want to reiterate that I have much love for the ABt team. I feel like we are all family and I'm happy to be a part of it love you all

curb9

Unread post Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:38 am

I see a platform that requires upgrade.

1. I have requested the ability for private messages several times through chat, Steve etc. How can a newbie reach out for help if they cannot ask their questions?

2. Chat is great but if the topic is not about paranormal, Newbies may feel awkward blurting questions out (hence private message)

3. The system boots you off or when you go to another room and you log back in, the whole conversation is lost. This is not helpful. Also the forum “mail messages” disappear too

4.the platform is not friendly to mobile phones (not sure how it handles tablets). We all recognize this with the simple black words when someone’s forgets to set their font colour. It feels outdated and not user friendly.

5. I really really appreciate the help that I have received through ABT and I have shared the site with a few people I think would benefit from it. I hope that we can have nightly meditations, A chat room that is easy to access in and out so you can sit and calmly reflect and share paranormal chat while easily transferring over to the room that is friends simply hanging out. We all want to have s place where we belong :)

I don’t have a lot of time to log on and help out with sessions but I hope to pop by whenever I can :)

CelticRose

Unread post Tue May 08, 2018 6:35 pm

I'm happy to help on this crackers. I'm back now, so if any help is needed please let me know. did have a break because it was needed, but back for now. not planning on going anywhere anytime soon. Pleased you have posted this though and shared your voice. :)
Don't lose sight of your path.

Return to “Let It Out!!!”

• Information