Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Something Scaring Our Cats

Share your pics or thoughts of your pets and animals.

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:36 am

I'm 99% sure this isn't supernatural, but it does freak me out.

We have four cats, and once in a while they'll scream and scuffle super startled when they're at the back door. Something outside is definitely scaring them. I find them with their tails puffed and tucked under them all staring at the door but I never see anything. My mom thinks it's a neighborhood cat, but I don't think they'd be so scared. Anybody else have this happen?
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:46 am

cole that sounds strange

do u live in an area where there are foxes or alike

maybe the cats can smell a predator

thats my best guess . good luck finding out whats going on

hugs Shell
Last edited by Shell. on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smile it confuses them .

Britanyxo

Unread post Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:15 pm

My cat did that. I live in a house built in 1907. I know its haunted. My neighbors house was owned and built by the same family. My cat looked out my back door straight into a window and her tail fluffed and she backed up slowly, turned and ran. I didnt see anything and no one lives in the neighbor house.

ColeWayne

Unread post Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:57 am

There may be coyotes or something. My mom said she's seen them react this way to a cat that comes through every day so that's our best guess. I just find it strange they get so scared.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Return to “Pets and Animals”

• Information