Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

the only man in my life lol

Share your pics or thoughts of your pets and animals.

QueenOfPentacles

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:31 am

this is a short post so just letting you all know lol

my close to 2 year old cat, Midnight he and I are extremely close like I have a really uncomfy futon and yet he'll still pass out on it XD when im sleeping i wake up when he sleeps by my feet :) does anyone have an animal that you know will sleep or w.e as long as youre there with them?

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:32 am

Cats are fab <3

Mine always wants to be close, too. If i'm on the computer she wants to lay on my desk. If i'm in garden she will follow, it's a constant game of ''where you goin, i'm comin' ''

Sidenote: I love the name Midnight :)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

summerfoxx

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:09 pm

My cats, Belladonna and Fox, aren't much to sleep with ME. Probably, because, I close my door at night. LOL. Sometimes, Bella will come into my room, while I am brushing my teeth. I have a Jack and Jill bathroom. So, my bathroom is connected to my room. Sometimes, she will come into my bathroom and jumps up on the sink. That's only because, she wants to drink from the faucet. LOL. And, of course, I let her. Because, she IS very spoiled.

Return to “Pets and Animals”

• Information