Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Dream from August 30, 2017 Any Thoughts?

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

aprilr81

Unread post Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:30 am

I showed up at a convention hall for a graduation dinner. I was looking around for my mom, but didn't see her. The tables were long with white linen tablecloths. A young woman with blonde hair grabbed my hand and said I needed to join her on the stage. The stage had many white linen bed sheets and a former friend was wrapped up in them. From the stage I was finally able to see my mother. She had a seat empty next to her, but it was in front of a soda fountain. Then it switched to my former friend and a woman with long brunette hair making out, so I left. I'm assuming it was the same blonde who then led me to an apartment building that needed fixing up. The paint was peeling off the walls. Nothing happened between us. She had a boyfriend who was an EMT. He stepped out on a balcony with me. I remember he had on a navy blue t-shirt with the letters EMT on the back of it. He was still in his bright yellow reflective pants. He had light brown or auburn hair with a military style haircut and a mustache. I only saw a side profile of him. A news reporter showed up and was talking to the boyfriend while standing on top of the news van. Then for some reason the reported fell off the van and hit his head pretty hard. I went back inside and fell asleep. When I woke up, I was looking out of the window of the apartment at an abandoned building next to it. I know I was in a high rise because when I looked down, it was a long way down to the street. The windows had been removed in the abandoned building and bricks were falling from some of those spots. Last thing I remember is I was walking around outside of the building with an EVP device. Some guy with dreadlocks offered to pay me fifty dollars for it. When I told him no, he started chasing after me. I ran back into the building scream for help. Some people came running from a community kitchen located down some stairs in the apartment building. They came to see what was going on and that I was okay. I then sat down at a table with a current friend. She stated that I needed to let friends help me, including her.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:00 am

Hi April81. I think this dream is about letting trustworthy people into your life and about trusting your instincts in those that are appear as genuine and trustworthy but aren't. If people in your life change colours over time and you feel that that friendship is drifting then its best to let it go and steer clear.

The hall represents the mindset, the graduation shows that you are moving onto the next level of awareness in lessons and learning in your path, spiritually, food - the idea of a dinner - may represent the idea of energy as to what you put in and what you get out of it - in this case its connected with the feminine energy as shown by the younger woman - helping you - the white lined bed sheets shows that white light in healing is given to your former friend so that they can move forward with their life and not hinder you in any way shape or form, from the stage you saw your mother - again a sign of comfort to know that she is with you in confirmation offering you her support - empty seat perhaps shows that she was waiting for you to finish your lesson, soda fountain represents water & the emotions - as to how you were feeling at this point in the dream. Apartments & Buildings again represent the mindset and perhaps what is needed in your life that requires fixing - the area. The fact that nothing happened between you shows it was just a friend in need is a friend indeed, whether it be a familiar friend or not - it just goes to show you that there are good people/energies among the bad, so use your instincts work out who is genuine and who is not. If it doesn't feel right stay away.

The boyfriend who is a medic/EMT - is also an aid in this dream, to do with your masculine outlook and energy. Yellow represents & links to the solar plexus chakra and throat chakra is also worth noting at this point! The military shows his past that he fought and has known battles of conflict. Perhaps ask yourself april81 if there is any recent conflict in your life perhaps that has tugged on the heart strings which may in relation to friendships which may have occurred and this dream is highlighting it out for you!

The reporter of news theme shows that the movement is coming in because its already there with the vechicle, and the boyfriend might not have been the help that you thought he was - have you had a conflict with an old boyfriend in the past maybe that has caused you to feel distrust in the masculine / men in general? Hitting his head pretty hard shows that perhaps this masculine side of the party isn't thinking straight but needed the impact to set his thinking in the right order of thoughts/introspection.

The sleep showed that you needed the healing from the slumber to rest and save your energy for what's to come. The feelings of abandonment show the feelings of loss so I wonder if the healing sleep was to do with that for resting up and saving you energy more because inside you are still perhaps dealing with loss/abandonment in your own way from the past, perhaps you've felt hurt in the past to do with masculine and this is showing up in your dreams - it is consciously linked to the mindset due to the representation of the old buildings/apartment. Being on a rise shows that perhaps you feel like you are on the cusp of change too in letting go this old feeling so that the new feelings can come in - and the distance from the rise to the street shows that you are away from communication because you are overcoming the distrust both in yourself and in the masculine that caused you to feel distrust/doubt.

So with the EVP Device - all about communication - trying to find your voice and your higher self's voice in the spiritual path/life path. As it is yours in the dream, 50 is perhaps an angel number but also coming in as a message for your distrust, flight and fear reaction show that you need to stand firm in your answer to someone who is not worthy of your trust. If they are hurt you before tell them No and stay strong/true with your answer. Don't feel drawn to run away, as that leads them to feel like you don't mean the answer.

And to confirm you do have genuine friends in your life so let them in because they are there to help you, you aren't alone in any aspects! I think this is what the dream was hoping to tell you! Peace April81 hugs x

aprilr81

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:36 am

Wow! Thank you for the beautiful interpretation of my dream, Celtic! A lot of it makes sense.

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:08 am

Glad to hear April81 :) Glad to hear!

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information