Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

qurib for a washh rppm sezeis plug sink

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

dream jo

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:04 am

[bhad 1 of thm weid dreams i did
iwz quin 2 get washt i wz i wz watin 2 get 2 wash room bt had 2 wate bt wen i trd 2 get ther sum 1 wz havin a sesue thy wear
so i wnt 2 kitsn 2 wash up bt plug wud not fit n snk it did not
wen i did ger 2 wash room i got off helcoptr dnt why thy hpnd in dream bt i did get 2 wash room i did
thn i wnt 2 bus stp dnt n wh iy skit agan bildon had bean puld dwn it did
thn i gt 2 wear i liv hoses lkt dift thy did
thn i wok up pilrs on fllor shets of my bed dovr trstd dnt why ths haed wen i wok up :help: :bath: :help: :bath: :help: ][/b]
:lol: :x :twisted: :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:58 pm

dream jo wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:04 am
[bhad 1 of thm weid dreams i did
iwz quin 2 get washt i wz i wz watin 2 get 2 wash room bt had 2 wate bt wen i trd 2 get ther sum 1 wz havin a sesue thy wear
so i wnt 2 kitsn 2 wash up bt plug wud not fit n snk it did not
wen i did ger 2 wash room i got off helcoptr dnt why thy hpnd in dream bt i did get 2 wash room i did
thn i wnt 2 bus stp dnt n wh iy skit agan bildon had bean puld dwn it did
thn i gt 2 wear i liv hoses lkt dift thy did
thn i wok up pilrs on fllor shets of my bed dovr trstd dnt why ths haed wen i wok up :help: :bath: :help: :bath: :help: ][/b]
Hi jo :thinktank:

Your dreams .. i'm impressed with how detailed they are. That's pretty cool
:o)

Did you recognize the person in the dream.. a family member or a friend?

You mention the wash room and then going to the sink.. so water seems to be a main feature in the dream
Water * Cleansing *Emotions
Have you been feeling emotional, have you been thinking about steps forward to receive support? for yourself (in any way)

The person who was having a seizure and blocking you from entering the room makes me think of perhaps a person who has been getting in the way of you feeling better as in the dream they stopped you from entering the washroom (cleansing, emotions)
But you found a way to the kitchen sink.. the plug not fitting in the sink makes me think how the water would continue to be drained away. So I guess this could be symbolic of a constant flow of giving.. but taxing you emotionally

Is there someone around you who is taking too much from you? constantly

Aw that's cool you have horses near to where you live :
Horses:

As your spirit animal, Horse is showing itself to you as an omen that the call for freedom is galloping into your world. Horse's repeated appearance is a harbinger for you to allow horse energy to gift you with the power and endurance needed at this time.

....They also remind me of strength. Seeing two horses is nice as that gives me the impression of increased strength and the message of freedom is a nice one for you jo. It sounds as though you'll find the endurance and strength for the path ahead. (You mentioned the helicopter, the bus... both forms of travel -- the horses, another form, but representing strength for you.. a reminder to be strong, brave, keep on moving towards your goals.

The end part, would you like to explain more? I wonder why..... here to listen and help where we can :o)

Ok that's all i'm getting for now, hope this helps you jo

Hugs

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

dream jo

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 pm

thnx sam i mnt housess i did i wz tiedd i thng coz of dream lol
persn havin a sezi dnt recnse thm just sum 1 blok me fr getin washd lol hop iv not b/o

plus ihav bean drand on off ths yr
thnx

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:09 am

dream jo wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 pm
thnx sam i mnt housess i did i wz tiedd i thng coz of dream lol
persn havin a sezi dnt recnse thm just sum 1 blok me fr getin washd lol hop iv not b/o

plus ihav bean drand on off ths yr
thnx

Ohhh!! Sorry Jo!

Well i'm glad the rest makes sense. Take good care of yourself jo :thinktank: be careful there's a steady flow of you receiving and giving.. :peace:
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

dream jo

Unread post Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:18 pm

:scared: :welcome2: :welcome2: thnx sam it st its nt lk lateds 1 wear sex is bard lol flt t ebrasin potsin it idd

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information