Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A dream of paranormal, war and self peace?

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

Ravensfox

Unread post Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 am

I had a dream the other night which began with me being in a downstairs bathroom in a basement, the latch on the door kept going up on the inside and the door was eager to open all the time. I kept saying no I'm in here assuming there was someone the other side however for the latch to lift on the inside was odd.
I then heard war sirens the type of one's that you'd hear during air raids in the war. This ended up a false alarm. After all of this I went out my parents where there and I was telling my mother to let go and be free. I then saw a field of wild flowers that were 6ft tall and felt the need to skip through it acknowledging it's normally a field of daisy's you'd skip through.
Later in the dream I come to a lake there is a swan and some pigeons. The swan is trying to mate with a pigeon while 2 other pigeons are mating. I have a sudden fear as I see a lot of splashing and realize there is a pig drowning not so far from me however as I go to save him I stop and realise the water is very deep and then the pig disappears and I wake up.

I would be interested in hearing your interpretations.
Ravensfox

CelticRose

Unread post Tue May 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Being in a building represents the mindset and personal space. The bathroom theme might represent detoxing of old emotional energy, latch was to keep you locked in that way of feeling and approach, the door being open all the time was to show you there was a way out of the situation, but you declining meant you know exactly where you are supposed to be. There was someone showing you the way forward, perhaps out of the situation you was in.

The sirens show that there is an emotional conflict going on but as its a false alarm, no need for concern over the outcome of conflict, the fact that you went straight to your family shows that this dream is a past chapter dream, field & nature shows you are healing from and feel carefree/at peace with the outcome of dream.

Swan and pigeons are totem animals, pig is also a totem animal, showing you there is no need to worry over what will happen as what will be will be. Fear of drowning suggests changes are indeed happening and are being put into motion, movement is on your horizon soon. you are moving forwards now into the new chapter.

:welcome: :thinktank:
Don't lose sight of your path.

Ravensfox

Unread post Sat May 19, 2018 12:42 am

Wow very Intriguing interpretation. Thank you for the insight. It makes complete sense thinking about it ")
Ravensfox

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information