Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Black vicious angry dog attack

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

Yamiyams

Unread post Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:47 pm

In this dream someone let their black vicious dog on me. It attacked me. I held up my arms. It bit me on my my arms but I did not feel pain. Then we struggled. I fell and his mouth was at my neck. So i lay still to play dead. And the black dog was licking my neck. It was waiting to see if i moved. But I knew if I did. He would rip my neck apart. Then I woke . I rubbed my neck because it felt funny like I was really getting licked by this dog

Ravensfox

Unread post Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:15 pm

This is a copy and paste from a site I found from google, I would have wrote it in my own words however laptop is very low in battery.

To see aggressive dogs in your dream is a sign that you or someone you know is being disloyal. There is an inner conflict which you are fighting or that there is someone who is untrustworthy in your life
the colour black in a dog could denote dishonesty, concealment or the end of life. A dream where you see a black dog suggests worrying about the dark side of a friendship or friend. But in the case of your waking life, you know of a black dog, it might just be that you were reflecting on it.

tc
Ravensfox

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:42 am

I think sometimes ppl put to much focus on a dream ...

Ravensfox

Unread post Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:53 pm

DukeLordDuke wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:42 am
I think sometimes ppl put to much focus on a dream ...
Yes, however Sigmun Freud himself said that dreams are the golden road to the subconscious. The interpritation of these dreams therefore can help people deal with things that may have been suppressed over time, hence the focus :)
Ravensfox

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:23 am

I agree mostly lies in subconscious mind but sometimes ppl read into them in a way they aaare not meant to be read into sometimes there are special dreams but not every dream is special imo dearie xD

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information