Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Dream about Coyote and Cougar

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

aprilr81

Unread post Mon May 15, 2017 4:47 pm

I recently had a dream that my Dad and I were walking in his neighborhood. At the corner of the street he lives on, I spotted a coyote that was on the move. It only looked at me as it was crossing the street and away from us. The next night I dreamed I was on a levee or a hill with tall dead grass. I looked up to see a cougar screaming at me. I was looking for a way out. When I looked to my left, I saw a chain linked gate that was padlocked with a chain. Wonder what all of this means.

CelticRose

Unread post Mon May 15, 2017 5:02 pm

Is there a situation around you where you currently feel trapped? The gate with the chain may symbolize suppressed feelings as to how you feel about this trapped situation. The coyote generally indicates that perhaps that movement is coming in to surround your situation, the cougar is portrayal/making noise indicates that your voice needs to be heard as well. The reason why your dad is present in the dream is maybe because the situation is connected to a family and home life, so it may be closer than you think. Looking for a way out or perhaps a means to escape the situation - as shown by the coyote as well moving forward in the right direction. Just a few thoughts or ponders here to consider, april81. On top of this, animal totems do visit in dreams, so maybe have a look on a search engine as to what these two totems might mean! Hope it helps!

aprilr81

Unread post Mon May 15, 2017 5:09 pm

Ty Celtic. I do have a current situation going on that involves my daughter.

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information