Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Blind man

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

LionHeart

Unread post Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 am

Hello everyone,

Well to be honest, last night I prayed to God for a dream message on an issue I have. The dream I saw maybe was something, or maybe it was nothing too. Anyway, here it is.

I dreamed I was at the sea-side village where my family's country house is located. The village was kind of crowded, people walking around with families and friends, it was night time. Suddenly, I saw a blind man walking around with his family. I was supposed to know him in my dream. I stopped him, and asked him where is a person that I was looking for (the person is my issue too). He told me that he doesn't know where that person was. After a couple of seconds we realised that the blind man's family moved further away. So, I helped him and guided him until we reached his house. Then I woke up.

That's what I remember from my dream

Maxe

Unread post Thu May 18, 2017 11:40 am

Hi stranger xD

All this together I would interpret as:

You are connecting to a deeper and more simple and traditional part of yourself (country house in village, instead of normal house/flat). From the viewpoint and desires of this part of you, you are afraid of ruining an opportunity for yourself (blind man) regarding this other person, and you are also unsure about where this other person stands exactly in relation to you (blind man doesn't know). You have recently hit some troubles getting close to this other person, and feel the chances of success might have become smaller (blind man further away than normal). You have either received help from someone about this matter and/or have taken some steps yourself to improve your chances of not letting this opportunity slide by (guiding the blind man).

rebeccamcclellan

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:59 am

Sorry I'm going off topic. Can anyone tell me, is it possible to continue a dream which is incomplete? Last morning I had a dream which was a little bit scary and violent. But I want to know the conclusion of the dream. My sister woke me up in between, I tried to continue but could not connect to it.

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information