Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can anyone please use your gifts to help me with a dream I had that still gives me chills even thinking about it?

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

LostSoul67

Unread post Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Okay so I had a dream/nightmare about a year and a half ago. My mother passed away in October 2015 after a very long and painful battle with ovarian cancer...she was only 49 years old and my entire world...well I had this dream about 2 months after she passed. I have looked all over the internet and done so much research on how to interpret what it may mean but nothing fits this dream AT ALL. There is no animal reference or hidden symbolism that I can see...I will just put it like this, it woke me up and I mean this with everything, I was absolutely TERRIFIED down to my bones when I woke up. I'm not talking about horror movie scared or something like that. I mean face as pale as a ghost and pouring cold sweat and that absolute raw, pure sense of true and unbridled fear. Before I post the dream I just want to make sure someone wouldn't mind helping me and giving me their take on it.
"I was terrified of the dark
So the darkness I became
I was scared of my own demons
So I learned them all by name
I was fearful of the monsters
So I became a monster too
I was frightened by the ghosts
Until I realized....it was you"

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information