Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

dreaming about art and frustration?

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

QueenOfPentacles

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:08 am

I was dreaming about being in art school and i tried to draw curtains and i kept screwing up on drawing the folds with the curtains being opened up in the window and i kept erasing and erasing and nothing seemed to have any hope in it...

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:24 am

Have you felt drawn to do art lately as a creative pursuit? There is a way in which you can read using scrunched up paper too in the folds of the paper, this reminds me of that in your dream. Perhaps you are sorting out old beliefs but keep coming up with nothing in your search for answers, however, when a door closes, a new door or a window opens, so keep that in mind with this dream.

summerfoxx

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Hello, Queen. :) Although dreams are personal and only you can interpret your own dreams, here is something that I found on the internet and copied it.

Frustration Dream Interpretation and Meaning. When you dream that you are frustrated about something, chances are the dream is a reflection of something that is frustrating you in real life. Most dreams of feelings are not symbolic so much as reflections of what you experience in your daily life.

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information