Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Insane dream story

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

DanKlein16

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:55 pm

Back in 2013 I had a dream I went to Boston. While in Boston I was walking along a white fence, on a sidewalk. Suddenly this asian woman came out from a side opening in the fence with a white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. I said, Hey who is that? Suddenly the white guy charges me with a knife, stabbing me 10 times in the stomach. I fall to the ground critically injured; then I jolted awake from a sound sleep. I started talking to an older asian woman in late 2016, and was planning to meet with her in Boston in May 2017. This asian woman gave me a dangerous gut feeling, but for some reason I ignored it and just played along to see where our correspondence went. In Jan, my mom told me she had a dream I went to Boston to meet up with the asian woman and this white guy with blonde hair stabbed me to death, next to a fence, on a sidewalk. Mind you, I never told my mom about the original dream from 2013. After that, I ended all correspondence with the woman, and was spooked. I guarantee if I went it would've been :rip: for me.

rebeccamcclellan

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:45 am

OMG! This has given me goose bump. As you are telling, you dream of 2013 and your mom's dream of 2017 is exactly the same, this may be a intuition warning through the medium of dream. You can consult to a voyante sérieuse who has the ability to see the future with their god gifted power of extraordinary vision, to avoid future accidents and to make future decision.

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information