Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

White flash at the corner of my eye

Talk 'Reading & Development' in general or choose more specific topics from the Subforums.

mysterygirl

Unread post Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:15 pm

My chakra is almost completely open. I come to terms and understand that I'm blessed with my gifts. I was sitting here reading and I seen a flash of white light out the corner of my eye. Everything seems to happen beside me as I lay down. I lay close to the wall and read my book. Along with this my foot started burning. I searched it on the website and discovered spirits are saying hello. Last night I was laying down and seen this bright flash out the corner of my eye. a few days ago my forehead was so itchy I scratched a sore on my forehead. I'm thankful for my spiritual awakening. Anyone else experienced this?

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:21 pm

mysterygirl wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:15 pm
My chakra is almost completely open. I come to terms and understand that I'm blessed with my gifts. I was sitting here reading and I seen a flash of white light out the corner of my eye. Everything seems to happen beside me as I lay down. I lay close to the wall and read my book. Along with this my foot started burning. I searched it on the website and discovered spirits are saying hello. Last night I was laying down and seen this bright flash out the corner of my eye. a few days ago my forehead was so itchy I scratched a sore on my forehead. I'm thankful for my spiritual awakening. Anyone else experienced this?

Yes I see the white flashes quite often :) for me they are just another form for orbs to manifest for us visually. Sometimes they appear as flashes of (varying colours) , of light

There are so many ways for them to communicate, though to see something visually is really nice. :thumbsup:

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

mysterygirl

Unread post Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Thank you soooooooo much

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Thats awesome

ColeWayne

Unread post Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:01 am

I see flashes on occasion too! I saw one earlier today. I wear glasses, so I thought it was a light reflection, but couldn't manage to recreate it. I've seen colored flashes too, like a sea green. No idea what those are.

Orbs make sense!
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Return to “Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development”

• Information