Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

White flash at the corner of my eye

Talk 'Reading & Development' in general or choose more specific topics from the Subforums.

mysterygirl

Unread post Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:15 pm

My chakra is almost completely open. I come to terms and understand that I'm blessed with my gifts. I was sitting here reading and I seen a flash of white light out the corner of my eye. Everything seems to happen beside me as I lay down. I lay close to the wall and read my book. Along with this my foot started burning. I searched it on the website and discovered spirits are saying hello. Last night I was laying down and seen this bright flash out the corner of my eye. a few days ago my forehead was so itchy I scratched a sore on my forehead. I'm thankful for my spiritual awakening. Anyone else experienced this?

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:21 pm

mysterygirl wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:15 pm
My chakra is almost completely open. I come to terms and understand that I'm blessed with my gifts. I was sitting here reading and I seen a flash of white light out the corner of my eye. Everything seems to happen beside me as I lay down. I lay close to the wall and read my book. Along with this my foot started burning. I searched it on the website and discovered spirits are saying hello. Last night I was laying down and seen this bright flash out the corner of my eye. a few days ago my forehead was so itchy I scratched a sore on my forehead. I'm thankful for my spiritual awakening. Anyone else experienced this?

Yes I see the white flashes quite often :) for me they are just another form for orbs to manifest for us visually. Sometimes they appear as flashes of (varying colours) , of light

There are so many ways for them to communicate, though to see something visually is really nice. :thumbsup:

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

mysterygirl

Unread post Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Thank you soooooooo much

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Thats awesome

Return to “Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development”

• Information