Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Is this for you?

Talk 'Reading & Development' in general or choose more specific topics from the Subforums.

Crystal7

Unread post Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:17 pm

I am looking for the person that spirit has gave me for someone. Spirit work in wonderful ways and this is one of my favourites. You see so many post asking for readings and sadly not all receive one.
So,Spirit decided to give the message to me so I can pass it on. So i will give a little for now and let's see who this is for.

Since this morning,I felt that I just wanted to shout out the name Lucy. I am seeing a 47 years old lady who can take this name. She is in a group of 5 other ladies who I sense are friends. She has recently had a situation that has taken it's time to come to light and has completely shocked her. A lady that isn't easy to shock but wow she Is!.
She cannot get her head round this as those involved are unaware of the consciences.
I sense one of her interests are in the beauty industry as I see my nails all done. I feel that she is so much in love with a person that she wonders if he feels this too.
Spirit is saying that they will wait to give more as they are confident she will reply.

So,I have gave what I can and look forward to finding her.

Return to “Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development”

• Information