Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

marks healing page where i wil read your requests

Talk 'Reading & Development' in general or choose more specific topics from the Subforums.

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:57 pm

my healing page where i will read your requests :welcome2:

this is one place i am close to when i do my healings

i use to heal many animals remotely i was getting requests from sanctuarys in usa i ask if you wil post your photos here preferably recent and i will try my best to assist sending healing to you or your animals
no sad photos thankyou please ,im very empathic thankyou for looking here i am a healer
i have studied reiki and am trained in it use it sometimes especially the symbols and i send universal healing

please read this quote i once read
Every night before you fall asleep, give heartfelt thanks for the wonderful day you just had (no matter what kind of day you had). Think about the next day, and intend that it is going to be wonderful. Intend that it is going to be the best day of your life. Intend that it is going to be filled with love and joy. Intend that all good is coming to you and everything is going to flow perfectly, etc. Then when you wake in the morning, BEFORE you get out of bed, again declare your intentions for the day and give deep thanks as though you have received them all. As you do this, you will begin to create your life deliberately, and you will experience firsthand the power that is within you to create the life you want.

how wonderfull
by Abby Willowroot

when i heal i have a special place in my mind where i go its silent place where i can be at one

Make me strong in spirit,
Courageous in action,
Gentle of heart,

Let me act in wisdom,
Conquer my fear and doubt,
Discover my own hidden gifts,

Meet others with compassion,
Be a source of healing energies,
And face each day with hope and joy.

remember jesus said lay your head on my shoulder ,rest and regain your strength .i am always with you

lidia frederico said ..I cleanse myself of all selfishness, resentment, critical feelings for my fellow beings, self-condemnation, and misinterpretation of my life experiences.

I bathe myself in generosity, appreciation, praise and gratitude for my fellow beings, self-acceptance, and enlightened understanding of my life experiences.

the purpose of the photo is its a good link for me to visualise
i do not say through me i can completely heal anyone any being but i will try my best as the channel that i am to help

someone once said that silence isnt empty ,its full of answers , thats what i remember when i go to my retreats to heal i will get some photos here when i can

remember when you need some healing some help that .
someone asked god "why are you taking me through troubled water?"
he replied because your enemies cant swim !
that to me means a lot

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Here are some of the crystals that I use specifically when I'm trying to send healing over a long period of time you can see they are in a circle type and the one in the middle is the one where I place my intent the crystals on the outer edge are cleansed and charged and I will use these in conjunction with other methods I do feel that when I heal in the evenings say for 10 minutes sometimes up to 1 hour if I believe more is needed this is done overnight this is also called gridding they can be used to also protect a certain area I do try to use clear quartz for this and a different one in the middle I visualise a white light coming down which encapsulates all of the crystals and then charges them I sometimes put these on people to help or next to them sometimes I will hold the crystals there are so many ways these can be of use and I usually use them close to nature as you can see in the photograph they have been strategically placed due to ley lines that run across my property this is one method that I would use for distance healing I do believe that everything is connected in this world and everything of course is energy and healing is such a natural gift it can work with all animals all beings they are also a point of focus if needed but there is much more to them there are so many colours and it's like they are rainbows of healing when I send the colours for the healing they are also very effective when used with the chakras if you decide to do this yourself as described be cautious because they can be very powerful certain ones do affect people different ways normally you will be drawn to a crystal a bit like choosing different tarot cards I believe anybody can benefit from these they will work with human energy Fields and some people like to sleep with them next to their bed normally clear quartz but there are so many, please be aware that having crystals in your home can also attract spirits which can be a good thing .if you find you have a child that has nightmares they can be effective you'll have to look up what specific ones I mention this as people have asked me before I also sometimes recommend a salt lamp if there is a lot of electricity or computers in a room there are crystals that will absorb as well in a meditation room one of the best to use is fluorite how many ways to cleanse your crystals some use salt some use smudging some use the moon and also you can use the Tibetan singing bowl you will have to look up all the different crystals and how to cleanse
I look forward to any requests for healing and would like to point out that because of some of the quite intense healing that can occur just be aware that you may feel something happening and this is perfectly normal if you have any questions please just ask

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Just a reminder for sensitives, mediums, healers
Over many years of being here I have heard many people saying that they are having problems with their energy levels when they are reading and also when they sometimes send healing before you start any of this my opinion is that you should always for example use certain methods before you open up for example sometimes say that I want the Divine white light to protect me and I will also visualise this light coming through my crown chakra I don't do this often because I have guides next to me to assist most of the time but not everybody has this or are aware of it and is an easy thing to forget
Also when using healing be careful that you use something similar to this and that you are aware that you are not using your own energy many people do this not realising so you are using your own bodies lifeforce rather than channeling what we call the universal life force energy for healing.
For any energy work please try to remember that you should be grounded sometimes people say to me they have headaches and feel very tired this is one reason why this can happen if your not grounded
To achieve being grounded is quite simple I can give you a complex ideas as to how to do this but the easiest thing is to have bare feet and walk on a comfortable surface outside like grass is ideal this will ground most people to the point where this is done through natural energies and other way is a visualisation where you imagine that you are touching a tree you can actually go to a tree and do this and place your hand on it through the visualisation and picture the roots of the tree going through to the ground and you are absorbing the energy that comes from mother Earth you have to do more than just imagine it you have to see yourself you have to be there you have to smell what's around you and pick up any Vibrations this will work and tell yourself afterwards that you are grounded make sure that you do this slowly and thoroughly there are many other methods you can use but they are all visualisation apart from actually standing on the ground with bare feet cleansing is important and use his way is to take a shower and imagining the white light coming in through the Crown chakra
Protection is also important I can use my guide but one way is to visualise a colour and then surround yourself in a bubble of colour ,(pastel type colours are good )this is particularly good in Healing as you will not take on the energy of anyone else

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:34 pm

great post mark thanks for sharing
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

Googleshop

Unread post Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:29 pm

Thank you mark- much appreciated

Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:42 pm

hello i will send you healing later this evening thankyou

Cherry

Unread post Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi Mark,

I am requesting healing for this little angel. He's an african grey parrot and his been really ill and the vet diagnosed him with heart issues which causes him to lack in blood circulation..I will appreciate your help, thank youImagehttps://scontent.fsin1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=59C3F803[/img].

Clarkin

Unread post Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Mark, my name is Charla and a very kind and special woman from a group that I belong to on FaceBook contracted you above. It was in regards to my little Soccer. He is my 30 year old bird. He is very ill and I was told by his vet to start thinking about his quality of life because she does not think he will survive this.

Yester he could hardly stand or climb. He is hardly eating and shakes. I love this bird so much and I believe he was brought to me for a purpose. I need him as much as he needs me.

Today at lunch he is looking better than he did when I left for work. I pray that he continues to get better and I thank you in advance for all of your help, prayers and healing.

I am so broken hearted.

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:37 pm

i will try my best ,healers do not usually cure problems ,although i believe it can happen but we can try to elliviate pain and suffering and even bring about help that can assist the body to heal
i had a parrop=t very similar to your one her name was lady diana she was so sweet

Return to “Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development”

• Information