Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

my world sharing with the energys videos share them here

Talk 'Reading & Development' in general or choose more specific topics from the Subforums.

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:06 pm

:grin: lets share what we do a bit about our selves where we live experiences and what we love around us in video !
here is the garden i talk abt in other posts the healing room that was here and the small garden within my farm area its where lot happens i will share more when i have time please share yours id like them to have a link to the more spiritual side in this post so we can share and get to no each other a bit more

Maxe

Unread post Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Good idea Mark!

Nice place you have there, with all the plants. Seems peaceful.

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:18 pm

thanks maxe please share videos here

Maxe

Unread post Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:30 pm

This is the only video I have, and sadly it has myself in it :P ..showing myself is a bit of a hurdle I decided that I had to overcome in general, like it was with the avatar pics in chat and forum, but this is a good idea and I want to support it = )

Nature is something that is very spiritual for me, where I feel the interconnectedness of all life more, than I do in a place with a lot of people buzzing around with their own little agendas. So this is my pet and a background view of some of all the nature around me. I had been away from home for 3 months, and set this up to see if she could sense that I was coming, before she could hear and see me. She kinda reacted before I came through the door into her view, so I fool myself into believing that she was like "yayyy daddy is home" :P

Click to play and also to stop looooping ∞

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:56 pm

oh thats nice she is beautifull indeed

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:03 pm

nice video maxe
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

ravenswings

Unread post Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:48 am

Enjoyed these, thanks for sharing guys. 💕
✨Be the change you wish to see in the world✨

Return to “Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development”

• Information