Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My Kitty Cats

Talk 'Reading & Development' in general or choose more specific topics from the Subforums.

Child of God

Unread post Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Here are photographs of my two kitty cats. They are family. And, my wife and I love them dearly.

This is momma Boots. She is a real sweetheart.

And this is her daughter, Sarah. She's a tortoise cat and one of my best friends.

Feel free to read them, if you like.
"It is not what you look at that matters, it is what you see." - Henry David Thoreau

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:54 pm

ok as this is just for fun: I'll start

Boots is thinking ''Where is that rascal Sarah..... why are you giving her attention and not me.. nevermind , this bed is so comfy, I'll lay here until 2am and decide to wake the humans' hehe

(She is beautiful, by the way.)

I think Sarah is figuring out the rules of the house, so.. if mom can do it, I guess I can too..

On a serious note:
These cats are so content and so well cared for, that shows. They are very happy. The mother is very happy to have one of her kittens with her, they love each others' company. I can tell they are showered with affection.. how sweet?
:o) love seeing happy pets/animals.
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

rebeccamcclellan

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:23 am

She is looking soo cute. I love cats. I want a cat, but my mom do not allow cats.

Return to “Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development”

• Information