Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Energy drain

A special place to grow and learn.

mysterygirl

Unread post Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Can your energy drain while being around certain people? I feel completely lazy. I went to San Francisco and my energy boosts. Everytime something bad is about to happen or bad going on I be drained. No pills can change my energy. I already tried.

TheRaptureofEnoch

Unread post Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:07 pm

There are types of people that can be labeled as "emotional vampires". These types of people like excessive amounts of attention or manipulate your focus so that you're thinking about them even when they aren't around.

Feel free to balance yourself with meditation, cleansing the environment, shielding, etc. before talking with them or being around them; assuring that it's not being made into a "big deal" or do it discretely.

Ignoring the person and making yourself busy and focused on something else also can help. If you believe the person may need professional help, then they may need to reach out to someone who is medically or psychologically licensed and experienced.

You're in control of the peace in your environment. :thumbsup:

mysterygirl

Unread post Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:45 pm

My abilities are ahead of me and I read about emotional vampires not too long ago. Many people often feel like this when they are around these kind of people. On some days you are good but you are completely lazy or energy drained. When something bad is about to happen or is happening that is related, I'm completely drained. These people do need psychological help and as long as you are tied to these people you gone be drained. I just read an article of many who be feeling like this and they call them emotional vampires. Thanks so much for responding

Owlscrying

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:45 am

The majority of psychic vampires feed unconsciously, meaning they don't actually make a decision to drain some one's energies.

One should always keep and maintain their own personal energy reservoir.

To draw upon in times of need.

Not to be given to others, nor, let any take, it is kept for yourself only.

As you may find yourself physically / emotionally drained of energies without it.

Here is a very handy Thread for self-protection >

Self_care List for Empaths

mysterygirl

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:04 am

Thank you!!!

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Owlscrying wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:45 am
The majority of psychic vampires feed unconsciously, meaning they don't actually make a decision to drain some one's energies.

One should always keep and maintain their own personal energy reservoir.

To draw upon in times of need.

Not to be given to others, nor, let any take, it is kept for yourself only.

As you may find yourself physically / emotionally drained of energies without it.

Here is a very handy Thread for self-protection >

Self_care List for Empaths

^ This :thinktank:
Hope you feel better soon
It's definitely possible & very common I think.. shielding is always important but hopefully the list will help you further, it's really important for Empaths and psychics in general to take good care of themselves, on all levels

Just the same as say, a therapist would need to.. They are very tuned in to others emotions and struggles and they have special techniques to leave work at work and not carry the problems around with them all day. The same for Empaths, we need to look after ourselves, emotionally, physically and spiritually, to ensure our energies are not drained, physically or emotionally. If we let our self care go for even a couple days, we can find ourselves feeling pretty bad... Maybe it'd be an idea to post some more on shielding and grounding. Grounding can also help your energies to balance out & energize

Take care, hugs
Sam j

Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

mysterygirl

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Thank you so much. I have a lot to learn and go through. All my abilities seems to be connected with my safety and in connection with me. I read the list and is currently browsing through the forum.

Return to “Inner Development”

• Information