Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Feeling disconnected, in need of advice

A special place to grow and learn.

light

Unread post Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:45 pm

I've been trying to understand something- and I need help to figure out the cause. I've felt disconnected for the past few weeks. I was slowly improving my connection with spirit, seeing clearer, hearing clearer and then it came to a halt, I can't understand what the cause is. I used to get a few clues when spirit was near, ringing ears, sensations in my throat, cold shaky feelings. But recently I've just been getting what feels like pressure in my ears, almost like ascending in an airplane where your ears feel like they are going to pop. The difference is I don't get much after that, I'm not trying to force but be open to whatever comes through, just being aware of it. Any advice?

bluejade

Unread post Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:28 am

:) trust your journey. Sometimes we need to have a break and a moment to recalibrate and realign. Don't judge it, enjoy the silence and breathe.

light

Unread post Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:43 am

Thank you bluejade, things seem to be coming back into focus. I appreciate your advice :)

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:26 am

Hi, Light :)

I would agree with Bluejade. Try not to worry. Most of us can remember a few times in our development where everything seemed to come to a halt

It's normal

I noticed it can happen when we're facing a lot ourselves. So, illness / when not well
When we are dealing with something in our personal lives/ within families. Anything stressful ?

Try meditation , see if it helps you. Don't panic though, i'm sure it will come back if it hasn't already. Sometimes we also just have days where it's not as accurate as usual. That is ok too.. it's part of learning

Good luck

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Inner Development”

• Information